[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

No permission required. The mote system is Tynans, further more feel free to use whatever you see in any of my mods. :) that goes for all.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

DracoGriffin

Hey skullywag,

I think the tazer is borked. I gave it to a Brawler (maybe a bad idea?) and basically, one-hit kills anything. The damage in the dead targets show the spasms/bruise but no one ever survives.

Maybe I should try with a non-Brawler trait colonist. Anyway, it's pretty great weapon (unintentionally) with a offset of having to be in melee range but I was really hoping for better incap chance than StunGun.

Also, maybe offset cooldown of StunGun (10s I think?) to a longer warm up instead? Basically after a colonist fires a shot from the StunGun, he's basically "stuck" even if told to move or undrafted or anything. I think it'd be nice to switch to longer warm-up, so I don't have to wait for the colonist to "unfreeze" himself from the mighty power of the StunGun's recoil?

(2s warm-up + 10s cooldown = 12s to 7s warm-up + 5s cooldown = 12s, or something?)
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

skullywag

Ill play with the stungun values and sort that out. As for the tazer you sure they are dead and not concussed. The wiggle doesnt seem to work when "force downed". They will take some fall damage but usually nothing major. Also as with anything in RW randomness can cause them to die from 1 hit.

DracoGriffin

Pretty sure since I like to capture tribals, raiders, and whatnot for organ farming.
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

skullywag

Huh i think ive only killed 1 in about 50 with the tazer...ill look into it.

DracoGriffin

Yeah, sorry; I need to test with a colonist without Brawler trait to try to isolate results.

I'll see if I can get a save or something to share for replication/duplication purposes.
Current Mods (A-Z):

Weyrling

Downloaded all of your "More X" mods from github earlier and they're pretty good in general, however there's a bit of an oddity in this one.

Specifically, I'm wondering why the Railgun is exorbitantly expensive but ridiculously terrible at the same time, it takes several seconds to warmup (even more to cooldown), has terrible accuracy at range, does ONE damage, and costs ~5000, you might want to change it a bit, I assume this might be a bug.
As is, it's less useful than throwing rocks at people.

Edit: Nevermind, I unloaded/reloaded/restarted all my mods and Rimworld, and it works now, no idea how that happened.

skullywag

old_sinh

skullywag, need fixed tazer and any stun weapons - it's imba. 1-2 shot = kill

skullywag

Are you sure they are dead. Check the health tab, does it say concussion on whole body? A screengrab of a dead pawn with spasm damage would be helpful as I cannot replicate this issue.

skullywag

Wow ok. that's not how it used to work. Ill do some testing my end. Do you have any other mods installed?

skullywag

Ok ive toned down the damage on the tazer to 1 (as damage amount isnt even needed really), can you try that adn let me know if it helps.

Im not sure what the issue with the stungun is apart from the fact that it should knock people out not kill them, I may tweak this to not "forcedown" and use the way the tazer does as "forcedown" doesnt seem to work right.

old_sinh

hmm tazer now can't  stun enemy fast ( near 8-9 hit to stun. Pain grow so slow) Stun gun work good.
I think  that need make tazer cd~7-10.
(It's only my opinion no more)