[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Ah HBK i removed the "gun" tag from it so raiders wouldnt spawn with them, youll need to buy them from traders.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

HBKRKO619

Ok, I updated the mod and still can't select the fire extinguisher with "edb prepare carefully" mod at the creation of the game.
Anyway, it's not really important, it was just the fact that before the last update, I could begun the game with the extinguisher with "prepare carefully" mod, so I thought it was a bug ^^
Make the fire extinguisher not a weapon is a really good thing, it never happened to me but seing a raider coming with it would have been hilarious xD
Thx skullywag :)

EDIT :  Oh, I just understood the situation, sorry my bad -_- It was normal that I can't select the extinguisher in prepare carefully mod because it's not a weapon anymore -_- And I thought I was quite good in english xD

skullywag

Thing is it still makes blood pools when it hits a pawn, doesnt hurt them just makes them bleed everywhere lol, this will be addressed for Alpha8, ill be adding a cold based damage to it, it wont do much but if youre cornered it could save you!

Clibanarius

Skully! You seem to have dropped off the earth, our friend! How, if I may ask, is the updating for Alpha 8 progressing? :)

skullywag

Its all done, real life works been a bit manic recently expect updates tonight/tomorrow night. Just need to sort my repo out as ive restructured everything into single mods (from this mod especially).

Clibanarius

Oooh, most excellent. I can't wait to have hidden power conduits available again!

skullywag

ok peoples ive found a few mins ot get a couple of updates out, first up MoreWeapons has been splitup into individual mods as per the new OP (and title), go nuts!

Ive been faffing with these quite a bit, so if anythings broke in the uploads let me know, splitting it up is nice but gets harder to manage so I may have wrong versions and stuff.

Enjoy!

T-Wrecks

Bug detected!
When I try and install just the RPG all the other weapons and gadgets attempt to come as well. Though not very well. Throws up errors and gives weird looking red boxes with crosses for all the other weapons which I havn't installed and hence do not have the files for. How is this possible?

skullywag

Bah think the wrong version of that one was uploaded. Will sort tonight.

skullywag

Kilderon

Was wondering why the MP5 came so cheaply:

<defName>Gun_Mp5Gun</defName>
      <label>MP5</label>
      <description>A 9mm submachine gun.</description>
      <graphicPath>Things/Weapons/Mp5</graphicPath>
    <graphicClass>Graphic_Single</graphicClass>
      <soundInteract>InteractAssaultRifle</soundInteract>
      <tradersCarry>True</tradersCarry>
      <baseMarketValue>300</baseMarketValue>

Pretty sure that last tag has been changed to use <MarketValue> inside <statBases>

Ded1

I cant wait to get your thermite bomb back,  I used that thing so much to make bases that were entirely inside mountains (including solar panels and trade beacons)
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

skullywag

thermite bomb wasnt in this mod, but i will be putting it here soon.

Thanks Kilderon, must have missed that one.