[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[animalHusbandry] v1.1a PASTURE HERE!! *fixes

Started by minami26, September 11, 2014, 02:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKillerCoconut

Quote from: Emma7441 on February 02, 2015, 11:01:10 AM
Hi, I've run into a problem. I download the mod and put it into the Rimworld folder but when I start up Rimworld and add the mod all the menus are gone. I restart the game is it just stays on a black screen. I do use the Interface mod but I disabled it and it did the same thing. This is happening with the Main TTM Modpack too.

Please help.  :-[
Thank you
Hey, you're encountering this problem probably because this mod is for alpha 7, so it's a bit outdated. Same with TTM. If you're playing on alpha 8, then that is gonna happen. Your best bet is to delete those and play with the other mods that are available for alpha 8.

bob112

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: bob112 on February 02, 2015, 05:21:46 PM
is this mod gonna by updated to alpha 8

Eventually, most likely.
Minami (the original creator) has been absent since about Christmas, though stated that he'd return this month. Whether or not he does, there are currently some volunteers who are working to update Minami's mods, this one included.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Machine

A8 Port here

Edit: Made the research requirements change automatically if you have TTM installed.

Giraffe

Quote from: Machine on February 03, 2015, 01:01:02 AM
A8 Port here

A8 port confirmed working, though some animals are missing compatability-- such as the Dromedary

Edit -- wrong again: Dromedary confirmed working as well.

Thank you very much, Machine.

rexlord

MsMeiriona

Quote from: rexlord on February 19, 2015, 05:28:00 AM
is this mod gonna by updated to alpha 9?
Gods, I would love it. With the heating issues, being able to breed boomrats then send a few of them to a uranium room full of cloth, lock the door, and let them starve, nice alternative to a steam geyser.

...what?

CodyRex123

That makes logical sense.... except that things like vents burn...
Dragons!

MsMeiriona

Quote from: CodyRex123 on March 01, 2015, 03:27:12 PM
That makes logical sense.... except that things like vents burn...
Vents do, but heat dissipation from a ~2000F  8x8 room with overhead mountain is pretty nice. It's not -huge- but it's nice for subtle heating.

justbecause

Im aware this is an old mod. Is it possible it still works though? Or could be updated?

DizzyCrash

Somebody please update this mod! Hell I will give you money if you just make this MF work again! .. not much money as I am short on cash, but hell I will do my best! I mean come on this is like the perfect mod, we need it to work, the breeding stuff is sorta stupid but just taming a animal would be amazing!

DizzyCrash

Is this forum dead or something?! How obscure is this game that nobody frequents its forums at all...

BranHerz

skullywag

you should read the rimworld change log, Tynan is adding something like this to the next release.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?