[A11] GG! by JuliaEllie - - A11Update (17.06.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, September 13, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

nmid

Quote from: JuliaEllie on June 17, 2015, 03:15:48 PM
Yeah everything seems to be on one place now and gameObject size is now detatched from sprite size which can come pretty handy. Its good to se e things improving but its such a pain in the ass to update all the defs :D

Was comparing new A11 mods to old A10 mods and saw the graphicpath change / size becoming one block.

I need to start comparing the new core .xmls to the old core .xmls to figure things out.. unless there's an easier way to track changes?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

JuliaEllie

Quote from: nmid on June 17, 2015, 03:45:27 PM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on June 17, 2015, 03:15:48 PM
Yeah everything seems to be on one place now and gameObject size is now detatched from sprite size which can come pretty handy. Its good to se e things improving but its such a pain in the ass to update all the defs :D

Was comparing new A11 mods to old A10 mods and saw the graphicpath change / size becoming one block.

I need to start comparing the new core .xmls to the old core .xmls to figure things out.. unless there's an easier way to track changes?

Well the easiest way to trac k changes is to look at the class in the assembly but in order to draw your sprite in the size you want you need to put <drawSize> into the <graphics> node - it works like the <size> tag

Is it just me, or does this mod need a companion mod:  LJ - LEEEEEROY!  JEEEENKINS!!!!!!!  For when your dumb melee whore rushes in.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.