Buying Rimworld with Multiple Cards

Started by Zsword, September 13, 2014, 03:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zsword

Hello, I've got 2 Gift cards I've received with 25 dollars each on them and wish to purchase Rimworld. I've already confirmed with Paypal that I can't do it through them, but swipe customer support it would be possible to do a manual purchase through them, but that's handled on the merchant' (in this case, Ludeon Studios) side of the set up. Is there some way for me to contact a representative of Ludeon or take care of this otherwise?

Thank you in advance.

Haplo

You need to contact Tynan directly and clear it with him.
Write a mail to [email protected] and he'll most likely answer if it's possible or not as soon as he can.

Zsword

Thanks for the quick reply, I sent the email and am waiting, any other info on the matter or potential ideas would be appreciated. ^^;;

Shinzy

Quote from: Zsword on September 13, 2014, 08:57:45 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I sent the email and am waiting, any other info on the matter or potential ideas would be appreciated. ^^;;

You could "gift" them to a relative in exchange of purchasing the game for you!
That's what relatives are for in my experience =P

Or on the wilder side of ideas.. see if you could send them directly to Tynan in exchange for the game along with say like a signed photo of him and the entire dev team *winkwink* *dreams* Cause that'd be real novelty item