Kain's Bucket list of Ideas

Started by Kain21, September 22, 2014, 10:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain21

1. Colonist customization, What they look like and their stats.
2. Different raiding mechanics, as the days go on raids are few and far between or the raids are constant every few days and they get easier depending on who raids you.
3. Breeding, I'm hoping that very long term colonies would be a thing so breeding would be a good way to get more colonists. Children can't fight and can't do complicated things that adults would be able to do.

April 21 2015
4. Grow able cocoa, Good way to make money and colonists happy.
5. Dynamic traits. For instance a colonist who just sits around and does less work than everyone else will develop the lazy trait
6. Fitness. Colonists need to work out and working out should provide benefits to your colonists. If a brawler lifts weights a lot they will develop melee skill or a "strong" trait and will become buff.
7. Ranching. Basically like a growing zone but with animals, colonists will breed animals and slaughter them (only animal I think would be able to be herded would be muffalo)

Visitor000

well
1, i would want this, but in the meantime the mod EdB Prepare Carefully is there
2, this seems good (the colony keeps on attaking you, they run out of people to attack you with)
3, people are split bewtween this, i am for it, but others say they will be troble or you would have to wait ALONG time but then again the time span for the years may be alot longer or shorter than earth. but yea stull i would like all of thease to become things in the games.

<OBLIGITORY MOVING TEXT>
I am a creator of Worlds. I give birth to children of varying backgrounds. I manipulate and torture at a will, causing pain and suffering to all those around me. But am also merciful in some cases, bringing joy and prosperity when I see fit.

I am an Author.