Mod buildings

Started by k1ll3rM, September 21, 2014, 02:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k1ll3rM

For some reason not all buildings from my mods show up which is pretty gamebreaking considering you need to create certain parts for some mods at buildings you need to make. If I look in my production list there is nothing related to the miscelllaneous + MAI mod except the MAI assembler thing for example its really annoying and I would love to know if I'm the only one thats getting it.

Thank you

skullywag

You done the relevant research?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

k1ll3rM

Quote from: skullywag on September 21, 2014, 02:36:14 PM
You done the relevant research?
I think so, I did every MAI related researches but the table to build an AI persona core still isn't there but also with all sorts of other mods like the deep drill MK 2

Haplo

You do know, that the AI Persona Core isn't buildable? You find it in the crashed ship part incident.
But you can build the non enhanced Mai without an AI Persona Core.
All you need therefore is the assembler. It will build you an inactive Mai.
You need an AI Core to activate this to an enhanced MAI or you build the normal Mai, which doesn't need the core.
To start the assembler, just press on the green play button and let the haulers provide the needed resources.

k1ll3rM

Quote from: Haplo on September 21, 2014, 06:07:14 PM
You do know, that the AI Persona Core isn't buildable? You find it in the crashed ship part incident.
You need an AI Core to activate this to an enhanced MAI or you build the normal Mai, which doesn't need the core.
To start the assembler, just press on the green play button and let the haulers provide the needed resources.
but how do you explain all the other buildings from the miscellaneous missing? like the nano printer even though I DID research them

ItchyFlea

Quote from: k1ll3rM on September 22, 2014, 01:37:35 AM
but how do you explain all the other buildings from the miscellaneous missing? like the nano printer even though I DID research them
Probably a mod conflict of some sort. The game currently does not prevent mods from overriding each other, so if two mods add/change the same thing, the last mod to be activated takes precedence.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Haplo

It is strange.. As I don't know of an mod that overrides the nano storage and nano printer.
You can activate the debug options and then the God mode. When it still isn't showing them in production there really is a conflict.
Hmm another option would be that you didn't download the Miscellaneous + Mai but only Mai without Miscellaneous. But then the Mod Folder should be named Mai without the Miscellaneous part.

skullywag

He would still have the assembler then wouldnt he?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

k1ll3rM

Quote from: Haplo on September 22, 2014, 02:56:59 AM
It is strange.. As I don't know of an mod that overrides the nano storage and nano printer.
You can activate the debug options and then the God mode. When it still isn't showing them in production there really is a conflict.
Hmm another option would be that you didn't download the Miscellaneous + Mai but only Mai without Miscellaneous. But then the Mod Folder should be named Mai without the Miscellaneous part.
It should be a bug in the mods then but I have no Idea why no one else is getting it but the deep drill still doesn't add a electric table or something like that to build cicuits and it doesnt show the other buildings it should add to make the drill better

Haplo

Quote from: skullywag on September 22, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
He would still have the assembler then wouldnt he?

Yes, he would only have the assembler, as that is the only buildable part that comes from Mai and not from Miscellaneous.

Rikiki

About Deepdriller Mark II, did you activated both Mining & Co. Common and Deepdriller+MMS ?
Plus, the tech tree was completely reworked, so you need to restart a colony for it to work correctly.

Could you detail the mods you are playing with please ?

Bodog999

Quote from: Haplo on September 21, 2014, 06:07:14 PM

Whats the actual difference between the normal Mai and the enhanced MAI?

Haplo

The normal Mai has lower starting skills and no passion. She also can only haul and clean without research.
The enhanced MAI has higher starting skills, passion and can fight even without research. She has a few other enhancements too. So she really IS an enhanced version of Mai ;)