Fan-Art

Started by Kalesin, September 22, 2013, 04:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalesin

Yarkista

Damn, that looks really good, how long did it take?

British

The effect applied everywhere looks nice on the planet, but not so much on the shuttle/pod/thing, IMHO.
Did/can you try to tone down that effect a bit there ?

Also, the "I"s  don't really need dots :P

Tynan

This is pretty bloody awesome. Escape pod is just the right tech level IMO.

I'd love to see it with less of that distortion effect.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Kalesin

Tynan

You might retract that... I'm thinking of new ways to make muffalo go psychotic.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Kalesin

Quote from: Tynan on October 07, 2013, 07:04:28 PM
You might retract that... I'm thinking of new ways to make muffalo go psychotic.

;D ;D ;D

turnip

Turnips should be a growable plant.

AspenShadow

Loving the designs  :)

On the muffalo psychosis/abusive-developer front, the most natural method I'd think would be a Mad Cow Disease sort of thing because they've come into contact with something you brought/created that doesn't naturally occur in their environment.

Or: The radio signal the comms console operates over is driving them mad.

daft73

Quote from: Tynan on October 07, 2013, 07:04:28 PM
Heh, now that sounds fun. Would this be always, or caused by specific missions...A growth hormone gone awry, the Male Muffalo going bezerk to save the herd?? Female Muffalo protecting the young..can't wait. ;D

Mansen

That first one is just a bunch of quick photoshop filters applied to a photograph, no? ???

Kalesin

Quote from: Mansen on October 08, 2013, 04:04:22 AM
That first one is just a bunch of quick photoshop filters applied to a photograph, no? ???

Yes, I first made the composition with two photographs (one of the ship and one of the planet), and then filters.

turnip

Potential flag designs for some of my suggested factions/enemies. Did in about 10 minutes, not meant to be final, just some basic ideas.
Empire (Space Marines):

Rebels:

Cult:

Corporation:
Turnips should be a growable plant.

AspenShadow

If anyone's up to the task, I think we could benefit from a publicity signature/poster?

Have we got ideas or a confirmed RimWorld logo yet?

British

I don't know if the actual logo (from the game) is final, but at least it's as recent as the KS campaign.
I actually don't like it, but that's just me.

It's on the trailer video, and I put a crude extraction of it on the wiki: