Roomba bot

Started by Ironstone, September 20, 2014, 11:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironstone

Perhaps this might belong in the mods forum, if so moderators please move this post or let me know and I'll repost it appropriately.

I find it frustrating to micromanage all of the dirt/blood clean up necessary especially when building a mountain fortress.  Please consider adding a cleaning robot that can be researched and built to free the colonists for more constructive tasks like the back breaking hauling I have them doing. :)

Thanks!

JimmyAgnt007

needs power to recharge, only cleans the home region, but doesnt take a lot on the colonist roster and doesnt give the idle warning when its got nothing to do.  i love this!

skullywag

I have this and a parrot AR drone (quadcopter) for hauling tasks, however it isnt ready for release as some of the pawn code is mad as hell and im still picking it apart. Hopefully soon.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

this idea needs a cat to accompany it
Roomba without the extra rider on it just doesn't seem right =P
same goes for turtles

I would really love this kinda single task robots
the quadrocopter, too

Improvised roomba =P those kinda things should have really high malfunction rate though

skullywag

Quote from: Shinzy on September 20, 2014, 01:28:51 PM
this idea needs a cat to accompany it
Roomba without the extra rider on it just doesn't seem right =P
same goes for turtles

I would really love this kinda single task robots
the quadrocopter, too

Improvised roomba =P those kinda things should have really high malfunction rate though

what do the roombas do when they malfunction, all they do is suck....wait.....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ApexPredator

For Shinzy's accompaniment issue. Add some tunes and boom, quality of life increase while it cleans.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

keylocke

Quote from: skullywag on September 20, 2014, 12:13:47 PM
I have this and a parrot AR drone (quadcopter) for hauling tasks, however it isnt ready for release as some of the pawn code is mad as hell and im still picking it apart. Hopefully soon.

ooh. nice. lurve to see this mod.

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...