[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's a pity that PC won't move forward.  I can see the other two mods (the colonist bar and mod order) and A14 has that functionality built into it.  The scenarios are sort of like PC but it would have been nice to tweak of the pawns instead of spending 20+ minutes rerolling pawns until you get ones that aren't total crap.

Anyway, good luck in your future endeavours and thank-you for your mods.  PC and Colonist Bar have been some of the best QoL mods and I'll miss PC.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

ProBro

I've been playing Rimworld since A6, but I'm probably done now.  Without this mod, its just no fun to play.

Thanks for the all the work on your mods!   Much enjoyed!

CrownBee

Quote from: 1000101 on July 15, 2016, 02:15:21 PM
It's a pity that PC won't move forward.  I can see the other two mods (the colonist bar and mod order) and A14 has that functionality built into it.  The scenarios are sort of like PC but it would have been nice to tweak of the pawns instead of spending 20+ minutes rerolling pawns until you get ones that aren't total crap.

Anyway, good luck in your future endeavours and thank-you for your mods.  PC and Colonist Bar have been some of the best QoL mods and I'll miss PC.

This, 100 times, this!

I'm going to miss my 4 starting colonists, they've been in every single colony I've made since A11.

Seriously though, thanks for all of your hard work, PC has been a must-have mod for me, and has provided a huge amount of replay value to the game with different start scenarios.

daft73

As with all things, they must end. Thanks for all the work over the past few years! I have used your mods for some time, will be weird w/o them..On to new adventures for you, maybe I'll come across more of your works in the future GLHF  ;D

kriana

A bit heartbroken by this announcement. I had tons of fun creating characters :(

GhostPower

I wonder if this mod would work with Alpha 14 anyways? Man if it dosen't it'll still suck... I loved having my one OP character that was much better then everyone else ;~;
Run away from the cats!

skullywag

...damn

Sad to see this go, EdB you did magic with this mod, hopefully havent seen the last of you either. Good luck buddy.

*looks at code*

hmm....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

kriana

Quote from: GhostPower on July 15, 2016, 02:55:47 PM
I wonder if this mod would work with Alpha 14 anyways? Man if it dosen't it'll still suck... I loved having my one OP character that was much better then everyone else ;~;

It doesn't... just tried

Kashipoi

Quote from: skullywag on July 15, 2016, 02:57:55 PM
...damn

Sad to see this go, EdB you did magic with this mod, hopefully havent seen the last of you either. Good luck buddy.

*looks at code*

hmm....

Planning on picking this up? That would be amazing. This plus scenario mode would unlock a lot of potential play styles.

Quote from: kriana on July 15, 2016, 02:59:55 PM
Quote from: GhostPower on July 15, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

It doesn't... just tried

No DLL mod is compatible between alpha versions.  The core API changes and makes the code obsolete.  Not sure why people keep trying - this is kindergarden stuff.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.