[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k^uki

It seems the Harmony version I currently have and EDB are having issues.

[
Error in static constructor of EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000070 (from typeref, class/assembly Harmony.HarmonyInstance, 0Harmony, Version=1.2.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor(intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x0002a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x0001a] in <3e1289500084499a81871418c4778349>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1(Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()
]

Jovzin

Want to ask if I may.
Runing the RImworld 1.1.2654

Downloaded  EdB Prepare Carefully the previous version that is for 1.1

I put it to load this mod right after Harmony  and Core and that Monarchy DLC and Huglib.   
I do not know if it is normal but during Prepare of my pawns I am not able to edit the beards only hair and clothes etc.
But beards I can only edit when I go out of Prepare Carefully and use the Smiley ICON that is in the base game with some random pawns generated for me.

Is this normal and the beard option should no be avalaible in Prepare Carefully mod ? 

EDIT:  Ok I just found on reddit that there is some issue with Facial  Stuff and Psychology  that I am using too but put them after the Prepare Carefully in loading order.  But I built a mirror to change appearal and somehow there is still no option for beard customization. 

Patrick

Canute

Many modder left the forum or rimworld completly.
So you allways should check the steam workshop about the mod and the mod discussion if a 1.1 version works for 1.2 or someone else update the mod.
In this case the workshop got a 1.2 version.
If you don't use the steam version you should read
How to download workshop mod's as non-steam user.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=52498.0

Walkaboutout

Oh mighty EdB, what offering must we make to see this most wonderful of mods updated for the new 1.3 Ideaology release?

Silliness aside, I do hope this gets updated, as it's still one of the few mods I love to use to start a game. Either way, thanks for the work you've done with it, Ed!

Walkaboutout

Just saw Ed's update on the Steam Workshop page that a 1.3 version for Prepare Carefully is currently in progress.

Thanks again Ed, best mod around!

legendary

Please preapre thism od faster. It is essential in any RW installation!
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

Snow81

Hi first off i wanted to thank you for the awsome mod you made it has made my rimworld game much more fun to play
i wanted to ask if there is a fix for my problem ?
i have gotten the mode for the newest version and i have installed it and the "edb prepare carefully" button appears but when i press it it says that "it doesn't work with other mods" i have but i don't have any other mods installed and im really bummed out cause i enjoyed the mod so much that now the game it self isn't as fun without it sadly
so is there any fix for it or im stuck like this ?

Canute

Snow81,
the author isn't very active at the forum anymore.
A few question:
- where do you get the mod ? Steam workshop or github ?
- could you maybe post a logfile ? After you pressed the Prepare Carefully button !
Maybe just add hugslib to your modlist and press the Share log button at the log window and post the link. But the regular player.log works too (options for file attachment are only visible when you use the Reply button).

YokoZar

I think my prepare carefully items are spawning in the new colony formed when I begin the second part of the archonexus quest in Ideology expansion.  Anyone else notice this?