[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manly

More "Thank you for your hard work" spam....but I feel the same way.  Your mods really enhance the game play for me so much!

You rock EdB!

electrichobo

While on the topic of spamming gratitude, here's mine too. I'm not interested in lots of mods but Prepare Carefully and Less Incident Trolling are something i won't play without.

Didact04

Quote from: DarkMatterKnight on February 20, 2015, 03:17:31 AM
will you update to alpha 9?

Kindly learn to read through a thread before commenting, and also don't harass the modders. They work very hard for your convenience.

Xyereth

Hey, I just wanted to say, fantastic work on this mod. I started back in A5 and I remember CCM, it was one of my favorites, so to see this mod is pretty awesome! I've been checking back here every few hours waiting for an update, but either way fist bump to you for the epic work!

Meerkat99

TheSilencedScream

ONE PAGE BACK:

Quote from: EdB on February 19, 2015, 12:25:22 AM
It will not work with alpha 9.  I've begun converting it, but it will probably take a couple of days before it will be ready.

Please learn to search before repeating the same questions over and over.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

EdB

Alpha 9 release is out.  See the original post for details.

Let me know if you run into any bugs.

Matthew_Kane1

Perfect timing for an update, I literally just got on around a minute ago to see if my favorite mods for Rimworld are updated yet. Now to start playing Rimworld again with my overpowered colonists >=)

Vonholtz

Quote from: EdB on February 21, 2015, 02:10:10 AM
Alpha 9 release is out.  See the original post for details.

Let me know if you run into any bugs.
Now I can started playing Alpha 9 Thank you EdB.

Riftmaster

Sweet, A9 version is out.  Now I can tweak things at start, game doesn't feel right without it somehow.

Downloaded.

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Dragoon

lol I may be late to thanking you but at lest I'm dling only 1 hour after it got updated XD I almost did not check.

It's funny because I was just going ask which one would be more difficult to update this or interface (Not asking release date but you're opinion on which one is harder to update).
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Riftmaster

I'm not sure how Rimworld handles this sort of thing, but regarding the "Add Resources and Equipment" page of this mod...

It would be nice if you could click on an amount field (for a given item) and type in the number - repeatedly clicking the arrow to the left or right of the amount is somewhat tedious.

For example I tend to drop most of the wood resource out of default, because I can always chop down trees (so far I haven't played ice sheet or places where stuff has many issues growing).

Edit:  Also, the colonist age - especially for the chronological age, as that could be really high in some scenarios you might want to play (like, for example, some kind of STL/cryo colony ship survivors?).