[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katavrik

Hello EdB, its CrashLanding modder again. I'm trying to update CrashLanding to work without EdBScenarios, and made a success. But it does not compatible with EdB Prepare Carefully. Because i am changing default map generarion. I want to ask you about possible solution.
I've tried to use EdBPrepareCarefully.dll as a reference and take colonists and equipment instances from your classes, like i do with EdBScenarios, but it does not work properly this time.
Here the example of code that happen in my replaced Genstep_Colonists:

foreach (Pawn p in EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully.Instance.Colonists) {
cpc.containedThings.Add(p);
}
foreach (EdB.PrepareCarefully.SelectedEquipment t in EdB.PrepareCarefully.PrepareCarefully.Instance.Equipment) {

The colonists appear in the game, but not the equipment. Moreover, the secont "foreach" were empty.
The question: Is there are some lists of finished (prepared carefully) colonists and equipments, that are i can take and put to my crash parts? I mean the list of colonists and equipment that is formed after all prepare carefully steps, but just before the actual game starts and drop pods deployed.

InfinityKage

Quote from: skullywag on February 22, 2015, 07:41:23 AM
Are you guys getting the "source cannot be null" error?

Tomahawk and PODs have been fixed, redownload if you havent. If you are seeing the above issue a mod has forgotten to add thingcategories, its a case of adding mods 1 by 1 to find the one that does it.

I'm not getting that error. Ugh... I'm so lazy. Ah well. I guess I'd better start the one by one.

EdB

Quote from: InfinityKage on February 22, 2015, 12:48:18 PM

Tomahawk and PODs have been fixed, redownload if you havent. If you are seeing the above issue a mod has forgotten to add thingcategories, its a case of adding mods 1 by 1 to find the one that does it.

I'm not getting that error. Ugh... I'm so lazy. Ah well. I guess I'd better start the one by one.

I did release an update last night that attempted to fix this problem, so if you've got that version, you may not see the issue.

InfinityKage

Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 12:51:51 PM
Quote from: InfinityKage on February 22, 2015, 12:48:18 PM

I did release an update last night that attempted to fix this problem, so if you've got that version, you may not see the issue.

Ah. Well let me download it again.

InfinityKage

I figured it out. Turns out it was a mod called Pawn Diverasty. Which turned out not to be a mod at all. It was just some random thing file I put in a folder... I didn't even spell diversity right...

Peaches

It used to be with the mod that when you clicked to add a resource, for example steel, it would add 10 at a time. Now it only adds one at a time. Is there any way to make it so that it adds 10 of the resource again?

RickyMartini

Yeah I'm sorry if I was misleading, I only know that around 20 pilas and bows wouldn't be picked up and only deactivating the mod helped it, no idea where the problem actually lies.

EdB

Quote from: Peaches on February 22, 2015, 01:39:35 PM
It used to be with the mod that when you clicked to add a resource, for example steel, it would add 10 at a time. Now it only adds one at a time. Is there any way to make it so that it adds 10 of the resource again?

You can now click-and-drag the number to increase the amount more quickly.  You can also hold down the shift key when clicking the buttons to increase the amount by 10 (or hold down the shift key while dragging to increase the amount even more quickly).

Peaches

Quote from: EdB on February 22, 2015, 01:42:46 PM
Quote from: Peaches on February 22, 2015, 01:39:35 PM

You can now click-and-drag the number to increase the amount more quickly.  You can also hold down the shift key when clicking the buttons to increase the amount by 10 (or hold down the shift key while dragging to increase the amount even more quickly).

Thank you!

seadderkrupp

Has anyone come across an issue where making clothes on the tailoring bech just deletes the resources? On the bug report forum they just said to turn EdB PC off in the options.

EdB

Quote from: seadderkrupp on February 22, 2015, 03:44:13 PM
Has anyone come across an issue where making clothes on the tailoring bech just deletes the resources? On the bug report forum they just said to turn EdB PC off in the options.

I released a new version a couple of hours ago that should fix this problem.

MsMeiriona

Any chance of adding an info button/hover over stats on resources? I'd like to have a better idea precisely what weapons I'm giving them, and the wiki isn't up to date.

Dragoon

Quote from: MsMeiriona on February 22, 2015, 04:38:11 PM
Any chance of adding an info button/hover over stats on resources? I'd like to have a better idea precisely what weapons I'm giving them, and the wiki isn't up to date.

Rick click on them.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

MsMeiriona

Quote from: Dragoon on February 22, 2015, 04:50:26 PM
Quote from: MsMeiriona on February 22, 2015, 04:38:11 PM

Rick click on them.
Thank you!

Dragoon

Is it possible to edit backstories so we can choose the body type for it? (yes i read first page I don't mean change it in prepare carefully)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.