[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumatoin

Grrin

The best mod! This is the one I always get again for a new release.

GazzaBolton

Hope it will be updated soon
Struggling to connect to the characters without the edit to personalise them.

cy-one

Same here :D Actually can't really play atm. A9 seems weirdly buggy (probably because they use the same folder for savegames and config like A10) now. And A10 is virtually unplayable for me without PrepareCarefully....

EdB! *begs*

Dumatoin

Quote from: cy-one on April 16, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
(probably because they use the same folder for savegames and config like A10)

Where is the savegames and config folder for rimworld? This probably explains why, after trying A10, and then going back to A9, my whole screen turned into white rain, lol.

cy-one

~your-user-folder\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld

At least for windows, of course ;)

Ads78

Blutonyx

I translated the Mod in German,but I dont know if i can copy the file for the Alpha 10 version. Do anyone know if i can just copy and paste the file?

And Guys sorry for my english. I know it isent the best.  ;D

robsypes

I literally can't play this game without this mod... it's just too painful.  Please hurry with the new version

Dumatoin

Yeah, this mod has spoiled me.
Though i really think the game should have something like this to begin with.
Random rolling is so frustrating.

Geozo

You know. This is the mod I sit on. Every time an update comes out I think to myself...eh...I can wait a week for my preferred mods. After all I'm a guy who likes to be thorough. I prefer to PREPARE CAREFULLY.

Seriously though. This is a good mod. I'm eager for the alpha 10 update.

kremlinkev

All the first forum posters coming out of the woodwork for this mod, I figured I should chime in as well. Please for mod, spend more time rolling the perfect meat for landing.

Aklyon

Quote from: kremlinkev on April 16, 2015, 07:12:17 PM
All the first forum posters coming out of the woodwork for this mod, I figured I should chime in as well.
I might as well too.