[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaballah

Yeah it's absolutely possible to survive just off of invader meat and never farm, although you might have to ambush a group of friendlies at the very start.

Ex0du5_2169

Thanks EdB! Been waiting for this, yours is truly an essential mod! Thanks again!

Snownova

robsypes

cy-one

Quote from: robsypes on April 19, 2015, 11:48:13 AM
thank god this us updated... I can play the game again...
Same here, now I can take a look at A10 XD
Thanks EdB!

liqud

Hopefully you don't mind the appreciation spam in this thread, because your mods are great, thanks a lot!

jefferyharrell

Just a quick note to say that 1.8.2 definitely fixed that bug I reported about changing the head type. Which I'm sure you already knew, but I just wanted to say since I brought it up.

Thanks a million.

EdB

Quote from: skullywag on April 19, 2015, 03:33:19 AM
Edb any chance the BuildEquipmentLists() could have its ordering changed to find weapons first, i think im the only one doing this currently but ive made weapons stuff, this means they get discovered as resources first and are not put into the weapons tab. I can see this happening more in the future and I dont see a downside to switching the ordering around infact it makes more sense to find the main purpose of an item before classing it as a resource as the final fallback. This is only a quality of life request so not important by any means and you may know of a reason this isnt possible. Let me know if i didnt take something into account.

I probably will wait a day or two to see if any other bugs pop up, but I will include a fix for this with the next release. 

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Aklyon

LadyAth

skullywag

Im having major issues with naming my colonists the name fields are royally messed up...anyone else having this?

De1ta

Quote from: skullywag on April 19, 2015, 03:37:46 PM
Im having major issues with naming my colonists the name fields are royally messed up...anyone else having this?

Messed up in the sense that, sometimes, you can only type in a certain amount of letters before the cursor changes place on you?

If so, then yes.  I had that problem in A9, but I've yet to experience it in A10.

EdB

Quote from: skullywag on April 19, 2015, 03:37:46 PM

I'm not seeing a cursor when I click in the text field, so yes, something is not right.  I've found that the text field widgets in the vanilla game have a tendency to behave strangely if you're not careful with how you include them in your code.  I'll work on a fix.

skullywag

the middle field only allows you to type as many letters as is in the right field and the other behave similarly with each other...its very random..i managed to get what i wanted by making the right field long then doing the middle then the first and finally deleting the unwanted text from the right i used to make it long....only bug ive seen so far.