[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdB

I've posted a new release, version 1.10.1 for Alpha 12.

It includes a couple of new features (see the original post).  Let me know if you find any bugs.

LadyAth

Perry

Hello,

first thank you for this awesome Mod.
But in the new Version i have a Small Problem (see Image Attached).

The Game Language is German.

Thx

[attachment deleted due to age]

FMJ Penguin

Nothin but luv. New point limitation really helps it feel less cheatzy too ;D Really diggin it!
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Mordakai95

It would appear that I myself am having issues with NexusMods. It claimed that I had tried to download the mod over 50 times, even though I can actually prove that this is the first time that I visited that exact page. Thank goodness for the alternate download.

Haplo

Quote from: Perry on August 23, 2015, 03:44:54 AM
Hello,

first thank you for this awesome Mod.
But in the new Version i have a Small Problem (see Image Attached).

The Game Language is German.

Thx

The text you're seeing is pseudo translation code. You'll get this when you have the debug mode on and the texts aren't available in your language. If you switch the debug mode off (options), those texts should be shown in plain english :)

EdB

Quote from: Mordakai95 on August 23, 2015, 07:07:23 AM
It would appear that I myself am having issues with NexusMods. It claimed that I had tried to download the mod over 50 times, even though I can actually prove that this is the first time that I visited that exact page. Thank goodness for the alternate download.

Nexus Mods definitely has its odd moments.  I was having issues with Dropbox downloads being blocked by browsers, so I needed to find an alternative place to host.  It seems like those Dropbox issues have cleared up, so I may bring those download links back as another alternative.

byerclops

Please do I love this Mod but the nexus is giving me the same error.

FMJ Penguin

Between MediaFire and DropBox you should be set I'd think. There are other lesser known free-sites but can't think the names off hand. Had issues with Nexus at times to but I assumed it was just firefox which doesn't like some sites for whatever reason at times. You guys try a different browser to see if that helps? Opera is a nice "light" browser if you're not keen on using one of the mainstreams as a backup browser.
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Karnej

I was having the same issue as a user above me with nexus mods. It claimed incorrectly that I had tried to download over 50 times and it had blocked my IP for like 3 hours. I know it isn't a big deal but it would be if everybody used nexus lol. Maybe you can just link it at the bottom of the OP like some other mods unless there is a size limit or something more to it that I don't know of. Hope w/e the problem it gets fixed soon, I feel like I can't play properly without this sweet mod.

Edit: In a last ditch effort to get nexus working I disabled adblock and it seemed to fix it. I'm not sure if it is an actual bug with nexus/adblock or just nexus mods sly way of fighting back but it might help those who need it.

EdB

Quote from: Karnej on August 23, 2015, 06:18:25 PM
I was having the same issue as a user above me with nexus mods. It claimed incorrectly that I had tried to download over 50 times and it had blocked my IP for like 3 hours. I know it isn't a big deal but it would be if everybody used nexus lol. Maybe you can just link it at the bottom of the OP like some other mods unless there is a size limit or something more to it that I don't know of. Hope w/e the problem it gets fixed soon, I feel like I can't play properly without this sweet mod.

Edit: In a last ditch effort to get nexus working I disabled adblock and it seemed to fix it. I'm not sure if it is an actual bug with nexus/adblock or just nexus mods sly way of fighting back but it might help those who need it.

Sorry for the trouble.  I've added a Dropbox link back into the original post.

CaptOdee

Quote from: EdB on September 21, 2014, 04:06:36 PM
    Apologies--I had bug in the first version that I should have caught.  I posted a new release, v1.0.2.

[/li]
    [/list]

Do you have a link to 1.0.2?  TYVM for this and the other mods you put out.  They really make the game a bit more fun, and I thought that not possible at all.  8)