[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandchester

For some reason when i use this my colonists dont spawn
I found out it had somthing to do with bodyparts

ThreeMartiniLaunch

I would like to express my appreciation for this mod and its timely update to the latest version.

MailletC

Kalshion

Was the option to customize the equipment the characters start out with removed? I seem to recall having that ability with this mod, but it isn't there anymore =(

falcongrey

It was in there at the A12 release, but hasn't been updated for A12c yet.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

METATERREN

Cool for RP

Trouble when I used this in Alph12c. The character was always displaying as wide/fat body type. I skipped using the mod and never made it to a map to see if they colonists would spawn that way.

EdB

I just looked at the mod for the first time in Alpha 12c.  I did not see any issues--are people seeing problems with it?  I'm trying to figure out if I need to put out 12c-specific release.

EdB

Quote from: METATERREN on August 27, 2015, 11:42:24 PM
Cool for RP

Trouble when I used this in Alph12c. The character was always displaying as wide/fat body type. I skipped using the mod and never made it to a map to see if they colonists would spawn that way.

You mean the body type never changed even though you were changing their backstories?  Only asking because the backstories are what determine the body type.  If you start going through all of the backstory option, you should see the body type start to change.

Riftmaster

Quote from: EdB on August 28, 2015, 02:22:39 AM
I just looked at the mod for the first time in Alpha 12c.  I did not see any issues--are people seeing problems with it?  I'm trying to figure out if I need to put out 12c-specific release.
I just started a game in 12c using the current download of this mod, and have so far had no issues - I was able to change everything about the colonists that I could in previous versions of Prepare Carefully.

LeBug2002

Do the animals that you go with reproduce?For me they arent and I have them there for a long time.

Ograv

Quote from: LeBug2002 on August 29, 2015, 09:51:08 AM
Do the animals that you go with reproduce?For me they arent and I have them there for a long time.

Yep, they did for me. Some animals reproduce more often than others. If you want them to breed faster it may work better if you make a room for them so they keep running into each other.

EdB

I'm not doing anything special when creating the animals, so they should reproduce as normal.

LeBug2002

Quote from: EdB on August 29, 2015, 04:10:36 PM

I'm not doing anything special when creating the animals, so they should reproduce as normal.
Thank you! I have two alpacas and they arent reproducing but I guess that it just takes a lot of time.  :)

PepsiStove

can anyone pleasae give me the alpha 10 version link?

Prester

Quote from: LeBug2002 on August 29, 2015, 06:53:50 PM
Quote from: EdB on August 29, 2015, 04:10:36 PM

Thank you! I have two alpacas and they arent reproducing but I guess that it just takes a lot of time.  :)

exactly, 10 hours of playing on a map just equal 2 ingame years. so if they only breed every 2 -3 years you will have to wait 12 hours between every breeding. i would suggest chickens, like chicksplosion