[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay_rab

+1 Hopefully there isnt too much work required for updating to A13

Emmote

I do hope that being able to start with more than 10 colonists will be considered with the update to A13.

falcongrey

Quote from: Emmote on April 06, 2016, 08:18:32 PM
I do hope that being able to start with more than 10 colonists will be considered with the update to A13.

I'm just eager to have a 'default 3' or even have my personal 'pawn' to play with <3!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Nebbeh

Quote from: falcongrey on April 06, 2016, 09:06:49 PM

I'm just eager to have a 'default 3' or even have my personal 'pawn' to play with <3!

I totally agree with your statement, my personal 3 starter pawns wich I just love (just perfect, not to op not to bad starter pawns). Tho it must be said, all 3 EDB mods, (Mod order, Interface, PC) should already been implemented as a standard for vanilla Rimworld in my opinion.

(Pardon my english if something is misspronounced, I'm just a 31 year old norwegian hobbygamer :P)

Playbahnosh

Quote from: Nebbeh on April 07, 2016, 04:37:47 AMTho it must be said, all 3 EDB mods, (Mod order, Interface, PC) should already been implemented as a standard for vanilla Rimworld in my opinion.

You, me and zillions of other people. I personally refuse to play Rimworld without the EdB mods. It's like trying to play with one hand tied behind my back without them.

It truly boggles my mind how these are not worked into vanilla yet.

orilone

I can not play without mod, is only necessary for me

falcongrey

Quote from: Nebbeh on April 07, 2016, 04:37:47 AM
Quote from: falcongrey on April 06, 2016, 09:06:49 PM

I totally agree with your statement, my personal 3 starter pawns wich I just love (just perfect, not to op not to bad starter pawns). Tho it must be said, all 3 EDB mods, (Mod order, Interface, PC) should already been implemented as a standard for vanilla Rimworld in my opinion.

(Pardon my english if something is misspronounced, I'm just a 31 year old norwegian hobbygamer :P)

Agreed and for the most part, it is difficult to play without these 3. I find it awkward and confusing as well.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Stephanuz

Just played A13 and came to the conclusion that it is impossible for me to fully enjoy the game with the EdB mods.
If a mod is this missed, it MUST be implenmented into the Vanilla game.

Overlord Sylvester, give this person a job-offer.
Currently learning how to mod. Any tips / tutorials are highly appreciated <3.

Negocromn

someone should make a poll in general discussion to see how everyone feels about EdBs mods being integrated in the game, they are obviously really popular but it would be cool to have some actual numbers on this

the interface one at least is essential for me

Emmote

Yeah, I'm basically waiting on the the EdB mods and a couple of others before I'll even consider playing.

BoogieMan

Quote from: Emmote on April 07, 2016, 02:00:35 PM
Yeah, I'm basically waiting on the the EdB mods and a couple of others before I'll even consider playing.

Same here. I really need this one. I just really like to customize my starting 3.

DustBust

This is a highly used Mod, but as Tynan always captions in playable options in the vanilla game, he clearly always states, how "Rimworld was meant to be played" and this is such a heavy axe in that philosophy in my opinion but yes, I think this Mod gives me 3 "God" and favorable pawns to start with that I very much prefer to play Rimworld with and it sucks without lol.

hoho

I'm almost certain prepare carefully won't be added to game (unless as a developer-mode) but interface should definitely belong in vanilla. I've been playing on a13 for a few hours and not having the portraits makes it rather tedious.

Dude1925

Quote from: hoho on April 07, 2016, 02:40:56 PM
I'm almost certain prepare carefully won't be added to game (unless as a developer-mode) but interface should definitely belong in vanilla. I've been playing on a13 for a few hours and not having the portraits makes it rather tedious.

I have to agree with you partly, I think we should be able to customize the appearance of the first colonists we get at the start of the game, but the other features are a bit to cheaty to be vanilla, even with the points system being on.

Montesat

How long did the A12 EdB P.C. mod take to update?
This could give us a rough estimation of how long we have to wait for an A13 EdB P.C. update.