[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-AzariaDragon-X

Hey guys I don't mod often and I downloaded version 0.19 of this mod but my game says it's not compatible, my game is version 1.0.2231, which version of the mod can I get? I'm a little slow with these things... sorry > n <

Canute

Hi,
this forum post didn't got updated lately. There is a 1.0 version of the mod at github.
And the forum link just point straight at the B19 version and not at the releases.
Just take a look at releases:
https://github.com/edbmods/EdBPrepareCarefully/releases

Ruisuki

before i wasnt able to run this with facial stuff or alien framework. but now it seems facial stuff and psychology arent compatible?

EdB

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 16, 2019, 04:28:19 PM
before i wasnt able to run this with facial stuff or alien framework. but now it seems facial stuff and psychology arent compatible?

Take a look on the workshop page at the note about Facial Stuff, Psychology and similar mods:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735106432

Ruisuki

Quote from: EdB on July 28, 2019, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on July 16, 2019, 04:28:19 PM

Take a look on the workshop page at the note about Facial Stuff, Psychology and similar mods:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735106432
Nice Nice...Ive been holding off playing rimworld again because psych and PC have ruined me and I will not play without them anymore lol. I will try out the RIMMSAssemble mod as you suggested and hopefully i can run them all. Will report back

Ruisuki

Hello friend, yes it appears the problems with facial stuff are gone. The smiley customize appearance icon is no longer gone when clicking the prepare carefully tab. The same goes for the psychology icon. Not bad. I have yet to add alien races to my colony but it appears your suggestion proved successful

Tocato

yes so far ive noticed no problem doing the same. only thing is when loading a character or preset group the facial hair(facial stuff) is wrong. Had my clean shaven colonists sporting different beards. Other than that pants and non torso clothing didnt show as equipped (on rpg inventory) though hats were

Lex Silvas

I can't even imagine myself playing without this mod.  ;) ;) ;)
XoXo

focusingblur

What happened to color sliders for clothes and armor? I used to be able to manually set these. Now whenever I load a preset the colors are randomised, even when the pawn is wearing something not made out of cloth (like a devilstrand jacket that shows up as blue). Mod conflict, bug or working as intended?

MozartF

Hey guys!  ???

As you can see, everything is fine in my game, but I don't have the option to customize the characters!  :-\

What can I do ?  ???

8)

Kaelen Mosar

d00d just click the small smiley icon that you can see on your screenshots during preperations

Quote from: MozartF on September 23, 2019, 07:14:10 PM
Hey guys!  ???

As you can see, everything is fine in my game, but I don't have the option to customize the characters!  :-\

What can I do ?  ???

MozartF

Quote from: Kaelen Mosar on September 23, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

d00d just click the small smiley icon that you can see on your screenshots during preperations

Quote from: MozartF on September 23, 2019, 07:14:10 PM
Hey guys!  ???

What can I do ?  ???

Sorry, you didn't understand. It's not the same, It's missing the "prepare carefully" button, with it, you even edit clothes (including material and colors), age, personality traits, diseases and scars, saves presets, creates bonds between characters, decides your start resources and animals, you have a HUGE customization range, which in my case is currently lost. The smiley icon just let you see the look of your characters :/
8)

Canute

How did you install this mod ? Workshop or manual ?
When you did it manual, could you please check the file structure.
At the mod folder you should see the folder About,Defs and important Assemblies.
Did you use the latest version ?

If anything is installed  correct, you can try to move this mod at the end and/or near the top of the modlist.
Maybe other mod interfere with it.

If you still got problems, maybe a logfile would be handy.
Use the green "share logs" button at the log window, or press CTRL-F12 and post the link.

MozartF

Quote from: Canute on September 25, 2019, 02:56:04 PM
How did you install this mod ? Workshop or manual ?
When you did it manual, could you please check the file structure.
At the mod folder you should see the folder About,Defs and important Assemblies.
Did you use the latest version ?

If anything is installed  correct, you can try to move this mod at the end and/or near the top of the modlist.
Maybe other mod interfere with it.

If you still got problems, maybe a logfile would be handy.
Use the green "share logs" button at the log window, or press CTRL-F12 and post the link.

Manual,  and I'ts the last version, both, EDBPC and HugsLib...

I already tried to move the MOD in the list, already checked the files in the folder ... I will take u a print of the logfile, but it seems that the steam community is having the same problem, and so far without solutions. take a look...

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/735106432/2828702372997571711/

:-\   :'(
8)

Canute

You are geting the same error ?
QuoteFailed to patch the game code as needed for Prepare Carefully. There was an unexpected exception.
Maybe you should post a logfile, the green "Share log" button prefered, that include the modlist too.
Look's like another mod try to patch this mod.