[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zyklame

There is a bug in the 1.0.5 version. Incapable of don't switch back to 'none' if there was somthing in throu a backstory. It doesn't seem to affect anything else throu. The skills are unaffected of this (they are normally skillable in the correct way) and ingame it says correctly 'none' in this cases.

EdB

Quote from: zyklame on September 27, 2014, 02:31:15 PM
There is a bug in the 1.0.5 version. Incapable of don't switch back to 'none' if there was somthing in throu a backstory...

Thanks for noticing this.  I released a new version with a fix, v1.0.6.

Xerberus86

shadowstreaker

I seem to be getting an issue where i try and add a fourth passion, and it just stops me then the menus stack up and i can no longer do anything

EdB

Quote from: shadowstreaker on September 28, 2014, 01:00:56 PM
I seem to be getting an issue where i try and add a fourth passion, and it just stops me then the menus stack up and i can no longer do anything

That happens to you consistently? Anyone else seeing something similar?  I have not been able to reproduce the problem.  I can max out the passions on all of the skills on all of my colonists with no problem.  Maybe there's some combination with the selected backstories that's causing it.  If this is something that happens for you consistently, maybe try saving your setup right before you trigger the issue as a preset and sending me the preset file in a private message?  The presets are saved in the {user}/AppData/LocalLow/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/PrepareCarefully directory (if you're using Windows).

shadowstreaker

I've gotten it twice in a row, gonna remove all the other mods i play with and see if it works fine then, if not I'll send you the preset file, but it's a bit difficult to get it just before i trigger the issue, since it sometimes happens when im going to set a fourth and sometimes onces ive already set minor passion on another

shadowstreaker

After disabling and re-enabling all the mods I use, aswell as this one, the issue is not repeating itself, so I have no clue why that was happening, on a side note, can you add a capital N on the none in incapable of, I know it's being pedantic but yeah

EdB

Quote from: shadowstreaker on September 28, 2014, 04:35:43 PM
...on a side note, can you add a capital N on the none in incapable of, I know it's being pedantic but yeah

Funny you mention it--I noticed it yesterday and changed it, so you're not the only one!  I was using the text from the vanilla game, which is not capitalized.

shadowstreaker

Glad I'm not the only one and thanks :)
And thanks for the great mod, it's extremely useful (Especially with MAI which allows you to give colonists the Android trait)

Romi

Awesome but it would be amazing if you could add ten colonists :D Just sayn

DDRMANIAC007

Will the update to Alpha 7 be a quick one or are there some new snags code wise?

EdB

Quote from: DDRMANIAC007 on October 01, 2014, 12:51:40 PM
Will the update to Alpha 7 be a quick one or are there some new snags code wise?

Still too soon to say.  I won't have a chance to really start digging into the code until tonight.

Sooner535

Please hurry with this mod :P this and Project armory are must haves lol. Also is there a way to edit the points so I can say bring 6 Gods of War with supplies to last until next update? >.< (just some stuff that would be fun also I had wanted to start a colony with less points too)

LORDPrometheus

I haven't been able to check but since all mods have the same basic format as the base game and you can change the base game value I'd assume so. Exactly what line to look for May be tricky but I'm sure the author will provide it if you ask nicely.