[1.0] EdB Prepare Carefully - v1.0.13 (28 Jul 2019)

Started by EdB, September 21, 2014, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzarath

Derp, posted this on your other topic. Removed that and posting here.

Apologies if this has been requested already, but is it possible you could add the option to save individual colonist setups? I feel I'd make use of that a lot more than saving an entire preset.

Col_Jessep

Thanks for this mod!
I always make my own embark profiles for DF and now I can do it on RW, too. It's awesome that you can select rare traits, adds so much to the game. =3

Planetary Annihilation Imminent

EdB

Quote from: Alzarath on October 11, 2014, 05:04:24 PM
...Apologies if this has been requested already, but is it possible you could add the option to save individual colonist setups? I feel I'd make use of that a lot more than saving an entire preset.

Yes, this has been requested, and I agree that it's a great idea.  I'm not sure when the next release with new features will be, but it's very likely that I will add this.

jeghaderludeon

Clibanarius

richeygator

i won't have a god complex,everyone else has a mortal complex.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7248.0
play the first rimworld RTD

EdB

Quote from: jeghaderludeon on October 12, 2014, 09:41:45 AM
please make one with no points system

Click the "Use Points" checkbox in the lower-left to disable the points system:

It will still show a point value in the lower-right, but it will switch from showing how many points you have left to showing how many points you've spent--and it won't care how many you spend.

keylocke

i rarely use mods these days and just stick to vanilla, but this one is totally worth it.
thanks for this.  ;D

jeghaderludeon

Quote from: EdB on October 12, 2014, 01:45:02 PM
Quote from: jeghaderludeon on October 12, 2014, 09:41:45 AM
please make one with no points system

Click the "Use Points" checkbox in the lower-left to disable the points system:

It will still show a point value in the lower-right, but it will switch from showing how many points you have left to showing how many points you've spent--and it won't care how many you spend.
thx ily finally i can create a deserted space marine outpost

christhekiller

Hey

So I started a colony with your two mods (This one and the UI one) and I was wondering if you did anything with the disease system. Because it's been a few days now and I haven't gotten a single sick colonist yet. I dunno if I'm just getting extremely lucky in this play through or if it's one of the mods but the lack of disease is startling <3

christhekiller

Okay nevermind. I don't know if I accidently clicked randy random or what but half my 90% of my colony just randomly came down with disease at once. A major "oh shit" moment.

Igabod

luckily plagues aren't nearly as deadly in the future that Rimworld takes place in. Just make sure you have hospital beds available and some medicine. If the plague is Extreme then tell the colonist to rest until fully healed. Otherwise they can get back to work after being treated and will just have to go back for another treatment every few days till they develop a temporary immunity to it. Unfortunately they can catch it again in the future once the immunity wears off. Dunno if that is a bug or was intended but that's how it is.

Dave-In-Texas

Just wanted to drop a note, love your mods.  I use this and EDB Interface in every game now regardless of which other mods I'm exploring

DornColonies

Hey guys,

So I love the idea of this and the interface mod. I am trying to use the mods on Rimworld on Windows 8. Now I add the mods into the folder, start the game, use the mods tab to check them in... Then nothing happens. I've gone hunting around and can't figure out either what I am doing wrong. My output log says that they are initialized, but I dont know if that means anything. Neither the interface mod or Prepare Carefully appear to work (the 1.2.2 version, anyway, not tried the last version).

Anyone have any Ideas? Any information I can share that might help solve the issue?