[MOD] (Alpha 9) More Storage - New skip, pallet and gunrack added

Started by skullywag, September 23, 2014, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

Quote from: skullywag on February 18, 2015, 06:37:00 PM
updoooooooted to alpha 9.

Removed skip as it was crap and i found myself not using it and was always using igabods pallet so....yeah its gone....need a texture for the food baskets if anyones up for it.

I actually used the skip for holding metal, plasteel, and occasionally gold. And I used the pallet for holding wood and stone blocks. The texture for the skip could use some touching up by someone with more talent in that area than either of us has. But I felt that it still had it's place in my colonies. As for the baskets, I tried my hand at it but was unable to come up with anything better than you have. I might try again soon though cause I feel like my skills have progressed somewhat since I tried last time.

[edit to add] Also, your subject still says new skip...

skullywag

if you got use out of it who am i to remove it, will readd.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Igabod

Quote from: skullywag on February 21, 2015, 05:43:49 PM
if you got use out of it who am i to remove it, will readd.

Cool, thanks. I still haven't been able to play more than one game since a9 was released. But this mod will definitely be used once I get done updating my mods and get to actually play again. I only have 1 more mod to update (biodiversity) and that will be done either tonight or tomorrow.

Voideka

Quote from: skullywag on February 21, 2015, 05:09:19 PM
Sure, any ideas?
Normally in factories cloth is stored in spools, but it would look silly to have stacks of cloth sitting on a spool. Just some sort of small bin or basket would be good I suppose, maybe something like this http://i.imgur.com/AD3VDLT.jpg , though it wouldn't really look the same from above.

akiceabear

Could you please possible mirror this on DropBox or another non-Media Fire source? In my experience it's one of the least reliable file servers, at least in Asia...

skullywag

Managing 2 uploads is annoying. Im hoping to get it all back on my github but i get complaints about that as well....ugh...

Humort

Yes, this mod, just what I was looking for, however, lacks the ability Russify mod, and the problem arises that it is impossible to choose their own material to create these items. If, as a separate option, you could make a simple Cabinet with a fully extended functionality, as in stock, I would be happy.
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

skullywag

are you saying you want the buildings suffified so they can be made from silver, gold etc? and you want a building that holds everything? ill happily do that but what do you suggest as the building type.

Famous Shoes

I've been unable to get the pawns to take meals from the tray racks. Left alone, they ignore the meals. If a pawn is selected and a rack/meal right-clicked the message displayed is "no path" (as it does when a player-locked door is in the way.) Anyone else seeing that (or perhaps it's a mod conflict?)

skullywag

im using em right now without issue, got a screeny of the setup?

Humort

Quote from: skullywag on February 25, 2015, 04:31:01 PMare you saying you want the buildings suffified so they can be made from silver, gold etc? and you want a building that holds everything? ill happily do that but what do you suggest as the building type.
M-m-m, apparently the translator incorrectly translates this will try to describe what I would like to see.

The simplest implementation - in "Equipment rack" to introduce the possibility "Stockpile".I understand the idea of a primitive and simple, but this is exactly what I am interested in.
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

Famous Shoes

Quote from: skullywag on February 25, 2015, 07:31:43 PM
im using em right now without issue, got a screeny of the setup?

Thanks, I'll bet I've some conflict then with another mod. See attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Malaras

I can't get them to put anything in the tray storage.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

hmmm, can you guys list your mods...ive got quite a large mod list but dont see the issue so im hoping theres one in your list that I dont use, if 1 of you dont mind could you also try with just this mod enabled to be 100% sure its a mod conflict.

Malaras

Industrialisation
MoreStorage
Stonecutting Tweak
Then mod I made, that just adds bionic hands.

All the mods I use atm. And i'll start a new game. to test.