[MOD] (Alpha 9) More Storage - New skip, pallet and gunrack added

Started by skullywag, September 23, 2014, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kulverstukass

Quote from: skullywag on October 08, 2014, 06:52:28 PM
...a wardrobe...
Yes please.
Also, maybe it's variation for hats? Like this http://journalhome.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/jhome222-2.jpg

Also, for all your storages - can you add, i'm not sure how to say it in english, "parental category", like in designated storages, when you may turn on and off all the weapons, resources etc. It's pain in the ass to turn everything off for just 1-2 actual items in every storage, as example, in Weapons category in Gun rack.

Maybe big iron box/barrel, or anything else, marked by radiation sign - for Uranium?
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

skullywag

Sure the parent category thing bugs me also. Must be a flag I'm midsing somwhere. Ill figure it out. Also yes to the radioactive storage. Ill put it on the list.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 09, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
Quote from: skullywag on September 23, 2014, 05:26:39 PM
This does add medicine to a new category of "medical" though so be aware of that.

So this adds medical items that be crafted, or? I don't see a new category.

No this puts medicine in a new category of medical. This isn't needed now in A7 so I may remove it.

skullywag

Quote from: Rikiki on October 10, 2014, 04:52:30 AM
Go look here for a nice uranium container. :)

Ill grab it. Ill also see if I can't make the rest match this style somewhat, I'm not great with art and mrofas stuff is pretty awesome.

skullywag

Quote from: Kulverstukass on October 10, 2014, 12:40:07 AM
Also, for all your storages - can you add, i'm not sure how to say it in english, "parental category", like in designated storages, when you may turn on and off all the weapons, resources etc. It's pain in the ass to turn everything off for just 1-2 actual items in every storage, as example, in Weapons category in Gun rack.

Actually looking into this it seems its a deficiency within the core game, you only get the parent if you add more than 1 category of thing to a storage,the vanilla equipment rack for example shows all weapons with no "all" button as it only allows "weapons" in it. I could add a dummy category or something but im not sure I like that.

skullywag

Added HazMat container using mrofas texture (credited). Also removed unneeded medical category.

InfiniteRemnant

i would kinda like my kitchen to have refrigerators (fruit/vegetable/grain) and freezers (meat/dead animals), so stuff doesn't look like it's sitting out rotting, if you can do that.

the thing you already have in there looks more like a counter top.

skullywag

Zeta Omega

Skully, love your mods but could you please link them to this page....My computer hates the sight you use to put them on. Its like it just rejects it

skullywag

I'm sorry I refuse to believe that github has any issues on your pc. Its just a website and probably one of the most accessible I know of. If you have an problem give me the ACTUAL issue.

Peal

I think the equipment rack and this needs a dropdown interface where you can see all the content of the container!

skullywag

It only holds 1 thing per tile as per the vanilla rack, im confused by what you mean...

InfiniteRemnant

Quote from: skullywag on October 12, 2014, 10:08:59 AM
It only holds 1 thing per tile as per the vanilla rack, im confused by what you mean...

oh... Well in that case never mind about the alternate texture i asked for. Thought these were actual containers... I'll find a different storage mod.

skullywag

Check out haplos misc mod for a nano storage container, its the best there is right now for storing lots of stuff in 1 tile, quirky but all we have currently.