Is anyone else super excited for making stuff out of stuff!?

Started by Zsword, September 25, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zsword

Cause I'm super excited for making stuff out of stuff!

Imagine all the ways you can make your stuff from different stuff! Maybe stuff made from stuff will be able to stuff better than stuff made from different stuff!

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Zsword on September 25, 2014, 10:13:31 PM
Cause I'm super excited for making stuff out of stuff!

Imagine all the ways you can make your stuff from different stuff! Maybe stuff made from stuff will be able to stuff better than stuff made from different stuff!

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

C. Fenderson

Let's hope they change how colonists don't like food made of non food stuff.  I want to make realistic bread, darnit, and that involves wood!
Quote from: ItchyFlea on September 25, 2014, 11:36:51 PM
I wonder how many mods this will stuff up....
At least some of mine, since it has cotton and a tailor table in the pictures from the source. 

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Ptolisgoodguy

You know what, stuff it, I'm sick of all these motherstuffing stuffs on this motherstuffing stuff. (stuffs on a plane) 8)
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Tynan

You don't make stuff out of stuff! You make things out of stuff. There's a difference.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

longbyte1

Tynan

Quote from: longbyte1 on September 26, 2014, 06:52:25 PM
What? I thought you made things out of defs.

No no! Things have defs. They're made of stuff. Stuff has defs too. It's so simple!

Ptolisgoodguy

@Tynan : You do what you want to do with your things and your stuffs Tynan and ill keep my stuffs away from my things. they find that sort of intimacy rather disturbing and I am not into to that thing. I don't judge, but keep it to yourself next time. Kay?  ??? 

DeltaV

So you create things out of stuff, but can you create stuff out of things? Because if, say:

Stuff + Stuff = Thing
and
Thing + Thing = Stuff

Then you're really not getting your investment in stuff back. Therefore, I propose that all objects in the game be replaced with solid gold.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Tynan

Here's the real secret.

You ready for this? It's gonna be amazing.

Okay.

Stuff... are... things!

O-M-G.

Ptolisgoodguy

muffins

Wait ...

You make things out of stuff ... but you cannot make stuff out of things ... because stuff are things ...

*Brain explodes*

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?