Is anyone else super excited for making stuff out of stuff!?

Started by Zsword, September 25, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Ptolisgoodguy

I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Rahjital

Of course we are not making stuff out of stuff. We are making things out of things! I really have no idea how could anyone have missed the difference.

@Shinzy: Phew, I was afraid he would have been holding the inferno cannon, the ultimate trollgun. I guess we are still (relatively) safe for an alpha or two.

Quote from: skullywag on September 27, 2014, 10:07:35 AM
Im so modding tynan into the game looking like that....

Modding Tynan into the game? I'm pretty sure that would crash your game so hard you'd see the Air Disasters TV crew in fifteen minutes.

Ptolisgoodguy

Putting Tynan into the game... wont that break the universe or something because that Tynan will make rimworld within rimworld and then your rimworld equivalent would make a Tynan in that world which would repeat the process indefinitely.

I don't want no universe breaking stuff please.

Ptolisgoodguy

god, that reminds me of that ice cream advert where the guy eats his own head.

*shivers*

anyone who eats that gets  ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)  iced    YEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

Zsword

Oh man I love making things out of stuff (Thank you for the correction)! Oh gosh the sheer number of things! Though It's sometimes weird and inconvenient to get Things that spawn in that don't much the stuff I have access too. :(

daft73

Good times thread here guys/gals...All the new faces this is great. Now let's go find some things, and with def skills we will Roc the Rim. ::) :o ;)