[MOD] (ALPHA 7) Blood Pact by JuliaEllie - ALPHA SEVEN! (F this S)

Started by JuliaEllie, September 28, 2014, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowstreaker

It's not really a problem just alot of fun ^.^

Romi

is this mod compatibile with others mod?Sorry to say but the mod is a little bloody.LOL did u got it?

shadowstreaker

As far as i can tell it has no issues with any other mods, since it doesn't really change much just adds some great new things

JuliaEllie

Quote from: shadowstreaker on September 30, 2014, 10:52:42 AM
As far as i can tell it has no issues with any other mods, since it doesn't really change much just adds some great new things

^This - the mod doesnt change anything so it should be compatible with any mod - even Superior Crafting and TTM.

Zeta Omega

Does everyone in your colony have to be a cultist...or can you just use one person and a lot of skulls and blood

shadowstreaker

I believe it's in the form of a crafting recipe at the moment, so whoever you have on crafting will do it, whether it be one person or many, and you'll get alotta skulls and blood, careful though, people will drink the blood over raw food and it gives a -20 mood debuff

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Zeta Omega on September 30, 2014, 05:12:24 PM
Does everyone in your colony have to be a cultist...or can you just use one person and a lot of skulls and blood

Quote from: shadowstreaker on September 30, 2014, 05:15:16 PM
I believe it's in the form of a crafting recipe at the moment, so whoever you have on crafting will do it, whether it be one person or many, and you'll get alotta skulls and blood, careful though, people will drink the blood over raw food and it gives a -20 mood debuff

People dont HAVE to be cultists but yes you have to be very careful with all those skulls and blood jars. I MIGHT think of a way to force people to be cultists but for now they are completely "free" to not be a cultist although the cult brings a lot of "nice" trait gifts.

Romi

but i haze zombie mod and great war mod soo i will have a lot of blood and skulls isn't this cheat?

shadowstreaker

It's not really, since you still have to kill all that stuff, and it takes a hell of alot of sacrifice to get the 10k required for a geyser, though the blood can also be used as food (with -20 debuff) and fertilizer for slightly more productive ground, it still takes alotta work to benefit, alot of the stuff is decoration at the moment (Which looks very cool)

Romi

Well awesome i'm already playng on this mod soo cool and thanks for reply :D

JuliaEllie

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 01, 2014, 06:50:27 AM
It's not really, since you still have to kill all that stuff, and it takes a hell of alot of sacrifice to get the 10k required for a geyser, though the blood can also be used as food (with -20 debuff) and fertilizer for slightly more productive ground, it still takes alotta work to benefit, alot of the stuff is decoration at the moment (Which looks very cool)

Cultists dont suffer from the -20 debuff and the "decoration" and Blood Ivy rises your Damnation which means that you get more Pact Strength per sacrifice for any "decoration"

Shinzy

You Updaterinate this really really fast, okiday?
because I just saw how they look with that webby ploodpactsigilthingie and powerarmor on (let's just say I can't contain myself anymore ;D)

Only wish the bullets would be itsy bitsy skulls, but you can't have *everything* right? *sigh*

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Shinzy on October 02, 2014, 05:11:42 PM
You Updaterinate this really really fast, okiday?
because I just saw how they look with that webby ploodpactsigilthingie and powerarmor on (let's just say I can't contain myself anymore ;D)

Only wish the bullets would be itsy bitsy skulls, but you can't have *everything* right? *sigh*

as you wish ;)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]