[MOD] (ALPHA 7) Blood Pact by JuliaEllie - ALPHA SEVEN! (F this S)

Started by JuliaEllie, September 28, 2014, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viperlol

Can we expect more chaos forces in the future, im hoping that some day we will be able to have CSM duke it out with tribals. So far this mod is amazing, its literally what I have wanted from this game for a while now :P
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Viperlol on October 03, 2014, 01:24:23 AM
Can we expect more chaos forces in the future, im hoping that some day we will be able to have CSM duke it out with tribals. So far this mod is amazing, its literally what I have wanted from this game for a while now :P

At the moment I have to focus on porting the mod to alpha 7 which is a huge pain where the sun doesnt shine - fortunately I "only" have to port the XMLs

shadowstreaker

Killaim

now we just need a silver throne for the king of pawnkind - perhaps a stasis throne or something

shadowstreaker

For some reason I'm not getting any pact strength for my sacrifices, any ideas?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 04, 2014, 02:35:06 PM
For some reason I'm not getting any pact strength for my sacrifices, any ideas?

you not only need the blood altar but also the "decorative" stuff or Blood Ivy to gain pact strength from sacrifices - the more the better.

shadowstreaker

LORDPrometheus

Are you planning on making a sort of antagonist to the blood pact mechanic like a 'holy' mechanic or something which can heal and give food but less equipment and useful things. Sort of like in the elder scrolls where worshiping the aedra (the 9 gods) gives very slight benefits but is socially acceptable (if not expected) and "good" whereas worshiping the deadra (the deadric princes) gives very powerful benefits but makes you their servant when you die and somewhat while you live.

Viperlol

When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

LORDPrometheus

This could also play into the rim marines that she added with the different factions either being friendly or hostile based on alignment. Admittedly this is probably a bit more ambitious than just about every other mod there is right now since dynamic faction relations are not quite in game yet (all you can do is anger them) and an alignment system would be brand new

JuliaEllie

Quote from: LORDPrometheus on October 07, 2014, 12:30:02 PM
This could also play into the rim marines that she added with the different factions either being friendly or hostile based on alignment. Admittedly this is probably a bit more ambitious than just about every other mod there is right now since dynamic faction relations are not quite in game yet (all you can do is anger them) and an alignment system would be brand new

You can also get faction goodwill by sending them money over the comms console in vanilla.

At the moment im focusing on Apothecarius again and wont work on Blood Pact in the next few days or maybe weeks. Most of its contents are more proof of concepts.

LORDPrometheus

Smasher5523

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i cannot grow bloody ivy, I put down a growing zone and set the zone to bloody ivy and my colonists dont do anything, i see it needs to be on a bloody flo0or thing, but idk how to get tht :( and i also dont know how to get blood jars or leafs, any help?!?!