Year: 6140 R.S.T. (Relative Space Time)
Captain: Bill Suttle, Marine Space Corps
Pilot: Hugh Potts, Cronos High Priority Transport Agency

People On Board:

I.D. 213402
Name: Tony Stalk
Type: Prisoner
Conviction: Terrorism
Bio: Tony is a high priority prisoner, under no circumstances should he be left unsupervised.
Has tendency to not stay dead. Sparked protests all over planet#3d26 because of some "Nuclear weapons" owned by the Government for research purposes only. Was once caught manufacturing mechanical soldier parts for underground activist parties and was placed in a firing line after a trial, which was interrupted by a group of pirate-scum, but not before he was shot in the chest. Unfortunately he escaped and had created a mechanical heart in order to survive.
Orders: Send Tony to I.C.E. facility (Incarcerated, Do Not Execute) due to possible riots.

I.D.213403
Name: Charlie Shine
Type: Prisoner
Conviction: Running Drug Gang
Bio: Son of billionaire entrepreneur Martin Shine. Found incapacitated due to drug abuse on floor of his mansion. Founder of several illegal smuggling operations. However annoying he may be, do not hurt him in any way, his father has required special treatment.
Orders: Special treatment, 4 years imprisonment and rehabilitation

I.D. 213404
Name: Britney Sparse
Type: Patient
Conviction: N/A
Bio: Became famous young, couldn't handle the pressure. Chronically depressed. Requested time away in the Cronos mental institution.
Orders: Not Criminal, Special Treatment, Mental Illness

-------------- "A second chance" - Escape! -------------------
*Will write soon...*