[MOD] (Alpha 7) Extended Stoneworking v1.0

Started by ItchyFlea, October 01, 2014, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Quote from: StorymasterQ on October 12, 2014, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: ItchyFlea on October 10, 2014, 06:58:23 PM
Colonists don't really seem to mind the beauty value of walls.

Well, not until you make some sort of rotting corpse wall.
Good point. The colonists would love it, and the prisoners would be able to see their old friends. :P
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

harpo99999

Clibanarius

Quote from: harpo99999 on October 13, 2014, 03:09:01 AM
WHEN will you produe this?
harpo
What are you talking about, what are you asking?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Clibanarius on October 13, 2014, 06:43:16 AM
Quote from: harpo99999 on October 13, 2014, 03:09:01 AM
WHEN will you produe this?
harpo
What are you talking about, what are you asking?

I'm fairly confident harpo is asking about the rotting corpse wall.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

harpo99999

yes, it would make a perfect addition for prison walls with a huge negative mood and huge fear(conversion speed) increase, as it would remind the prisoners that either they join the colony OR they join the WALL

wsensor

I was trying to make different stone blocks but it always makes standard stone blocks... Is there a reason why? (I had the version in the scratch pack)
It only ever gives me the option to craft regular stone blocks.

harpo99999

possibly because you only had the first recepie in the menu, personally I set up ALL the recepies in the stonework bench, not just the first

ItchyFlea

Quote from: wsensor on October 15, 2014, 04:04:01 AM
I was trying to make different stone blocks but it always makes standard stone blocks... Is there a reason why? (I had the version in the scratch pack)
It only ever gives me the option to craft regular stone blocks.
Are you using the pack with other mods? There are some mods (such as TTM) which override things this mod changes.
While I haven't personally tested it, there is a compatibility patch made by minami26 which solves the incompatibility between this specific mod and TTM, but that patch should also work with the ScratchPack.

wsensor

Not sure what was wrong but I forced it to load the scratch pack last and it fixed the problem. I had checked all the other mods and did not find one that effected the stonecutter table other than the scratchpack.

Spyder

If it helps anyone in the future, I had the same problem as wsensor with the Natural Terrain Flooring mod. I simply deleted the Stonecutting Table definition from the NTF mod's ThingDefs xml - specifically Buildings_Production.xml. That file modified the same content as this pack without including definitions for the new recipes. I made this change and loaded a save without an issue and I'm able to use both mods.