[MOD] (Alpha 12) Thingamajigs! -Discontinuedmajig-

Started by Shinzy, October 02, 2014, 09:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

reb00mad

Is anyone else having problems with the spatulas? http://puu.sh/ghAyN/e0bda0302d.jpg It doesn't have the cooking %, its changed to plant cutting.

Shinzy

Quote from: reb00mad on March 01, 2015, 04:09:46 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the spatulas? http://puu.sh/ghAyN/e0bda0302d.jpg It doesn't have the cooking %, its changed to plant cutting.

Woop! there has been slight brainpoof with copypasting
it had the wrong damage and texture aswell ;D
Should be fixed now!

also the new art system is fabulous

[attachment deleted due to age]

lude

Great mod, especially beautiful synergy with Apparello imho.

But uhm, could you change the cane in such a way it gives a fixed movement bonus?
Remember those poor old frail people with 28% movement, I mean in my game I can fix it otherwise, but all those fixes are really far along and high tech, so I don't know I imagined inbetween fast walker and jogger bonus would be neat.

A pity there's only one equipment slot and no dual wielding.

Shinzy

Quote from: lude on March 01, 2015, 08:44:14 AM
Great mod, especially beautiful synergy with Apparello imho.

But uhm, could you change the cane in such a way it gives a fixed movement bonus?
Remember those poor old frail people with 28% movement, I mean in my game I can fix it otherwise, but all those fixes are really far along and high tech, so I don't know I imagined inbetween fast walker and jogger bonus would be neat.

A pity there's only one equipment slot and no dual wielding.

Sure! that sounds reasonable gna have to try remember ;D
right now I'm working on the statue mod

Pokk720

Nice, I love the statue mod. I don't build vanilla statues cus they're all somewhat bland...

Shinzy

Quote from: Kyos on March 02, 2015, 08:10:08 AM
Hof aboot... a broomstick?

I've wanted to do one since I first made the mod
but there ain't stat for cleaning
same thing for firefighting and hauling

MsMeiriona

Shinzy

Quote from: MsMeiriona on March 15, 2015, 03:27:22 PM
Ugh. The nailgun keeps throwing errors up for me.
what kind? can you screenshot pleeeeeeease! <3
I may have overlooked something silly

daft73

Glad to see thingamajigs are still production!Downloading latest. ;D

MsMeiriona

re-ordering mods seemed to fix it. It was something about "thing with stuff" and was probably a conflict with industrialism which adds metalics

Shinzy

Quote from: MsMeiriona on March 15, 2015, 06:02:59 PM
re-ordering mods seemed to fix it. It was something about "thing with stuff" and was probably a conflict with industrialism which adds metalics

Hokay! thanks! ;D Now remember don't aim your nailgun at people! it's meant for creation not violence/and/or nailing your classmates on a door, even with their consent. Your carpentry instructor will be facepalming so hard you have no idea.

This all comes from experience, okay? Nail safely!
Tatays!

bazalisk