List Of All Suggested Features

Started by Yarkista, September 24, 2013, 03:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordshotgun1

Can I add the idea of a tick box type menu to form law in your collony e.g. Armed cililians? Y/N and national service so on and so forth.
Freedom is never free nor is it bought by ritches,it is fought for and paid for in blood.

Semmy

i will update this topic over the weekend.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Untrustedlife

This topic definitely needs to be updated.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

TechnicPyro

Yarkista hasn't been active since the 19th of December.  It seems unlikely for an update soon.

Semmy

Sorry i have an updated list ready to be filled in.
But i forgot to take it from a office at work and i wont be there for a week or 2.
When i got a bit more time i will get cracking at it and else a bit of patience (-:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Yarkista

Damn, I'm going to have to update this list. It'll be updated soon folks, don't worry about it ;).

Tynan

I don't really think there's a need to try to centralize every RW idea ever into a list. I mean, there are just far too many for it to be realistic.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Yarkista

Quote from: Tynan on January 28, 2014, 05:23:31 PM
I don't really think there's a need to try to centralize every RW idea ever into a list. I mean, there are just far too many for it to be realistic.

Challenge accepted?

I think its a good idea to have a centralised location of all (if not most) of the suggestions, I'd imagine it makes your job easier because instead of looking across a board, you can glance at a single thread and see categorized suggestions.

SPAZZx7

I believe it would be beneficial to everyone a list of suggested features to be maintained.

It would be an information hub for supporters and developers alike. It would leave a great reference point for anyone to scan over attempting to mention a new idea, or a link to continue forming an idea already suggested.

Thefatsausage

Ive got an idea,Seeing that colonists can be pretty useless in melee why not add melee weapons?

Evul

Monkfish

Quote from: Tynan on January 28, 2014, 05:23:31 PM
Perhaps not, but adding popular/sought after suggestions here gives you a one-stop location to come.
<insert witty signature here>

perci2112

The ability to heal injured allies or visitors would be helpful, instead of leaving them to die after they're attacked by raiders

Rob_Poet

This is a long forum, and I have skimmed some of the ideas... forgive me if I repeat one or two.

-I would like to see stuff for recreation, so that when other factions visit it can give them a place to go, and help bring the happiness of the colonies up too!

-When an animal is hunted and killed, an auto unrestricted would be nice.

-Defending home zones, I don't like that I have to recruiter my people to fight when their homes are being burnt down.

-Research a table for healing, so that they can recover faster after combat and it is not an assigned bed.

-A cheap and fast wall to build. Nothing strong(squirrel fortified, but not boom-rat proof) and no power too... just something I can build in the start to save on metal and help get my people inside.

-Turrets attack crazy animals, or just allow them to attack animals!!!

-Have the AI take the paths paved out first, before they go the most direct way there.(I don't like building walkways only dist uses)

Jack 123

More plants or using the science lab to genetically engineer plants. Someone said horses good idea, water and thirst, kidnappers (pretty much raiders but steal people). Clothing aesthetic or military.