[A14]Harvest mod - Black money(fix)

Started by RinusC, August 09, 2016, 06:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RinusC

This mod is simple. you can harvest all organ from Target A (surgery)

dummy +  surgery ⇒ corpse and many organs

recipe is electric tailor bench

Dummy

download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5acSx9T4s5mdGZHM2ZBZEJZT0E/view?usp=sharing

Sekmeth

Anyone tried this out? Compatible with EPOE or other organ mods?

emuticus

haven't noticed any issues on my end. it only seems to remove the mood penalties, not what surgeries you can do.

PilotBhav04

Etherdreamer

I don´t get it what exactly this do, it remove all organs in one shot? also, this seems can mess with other organ mods.

ApenasLink

Sekmeth

Been trying it out. You need to make the "fake torso" (should maybe get a rename?), then operate on the prisoner and at the bottom (depending or your mods) select Operate (Fake Torso). It will give you all the organs contained in the torso regardless if it fails or not, if it fails you can do it again and get double organs. It seems to kinda break the immersion of the game. I like the concept, but I think it would be better to make a machine (maybe based on the soylent machine) that inputs a live pawn, and spits out organs (and maybe minced meat? :P). It would instantly kill the pawn, and make it more of a "Harvester", and less of a tailored item you place on pawn :)

Seikikai

Tested This Mod Using EPOE, Extended Surgeries, DE Surgeries And Other Medical Mods...Not Working.
Tried To Operate My Prisoners But No One Of The 30 Guys Had The Option To Implant The Fake Torso In The Medical Bills Tab ( ;-;)