Thank you!
I'll have some more hairs up, soon too

Clibanarius

Shinzy

Thanks Clibby!

Update!
More Hair with "Braided bun", "Scorpion tail" & "Firestarter"
and Animu hair with "Onion" and "Smoothawk"

P.S. big thanks to EdB for his prepare carefully mod, helped alot with most the screens thusfar!
You have no idea how many colonists had to die for the newest "spaceship" screenshot because I forgot to carefully prepare them with the correct hair ;D

Dragoon

could you add in anime hair from bleach (like aizen,rangiku, toshiro and grimmjow :D) ?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

DracoGriffin

Yep, enjoying the hairstyles! More the better! :D
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

MisterLock

Quote from: Shinzy on October 19, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

*cut*

I see a loophole here,Mr Crazy name over there who was getting yelled at for not building doors did indeed just do that...Not build doors,so tell me,what is this paradox,he did no build doors but they got inside the spaceship?Hmm weird.
To each his own.

Matthiasagreen

Quote from: MisterLock on October 24, 2014, 06:39:22 PM

*cut*

I see a loophole here,Mr Crazy name over there who was getting yelled at for not building doors did indeed just do that...Not build doors,so tell me,what is this paradox,he did no build doors but they got inside the spaceship?Hmm weird.

two possible answers: Dev mode or just building the last wall from the inside.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

MisterLock

Quote from: Matthiasagreen on October 24, 2014, 06:45:46 PM

*cut*

I was specifically trying to avoid that....In a Real life scenario you wouldn't be able to build the last wall from inside,and I know he used Dev mode.I was just trying to say something about the loophole since he seemed to go for realism(No escape pods and instead beds)
To each his own.

Shinzy

Quote from: MisterLock on October 25, 2014, 07:29:12 AM
Quote from: Matthiasagreen on October 24, 2014, 06:45:46 PM

*cut*

I was specifically trying to avoid that....In a Real life scenario you wouldn't be able to build the last wall from inside,and I know he used Dev mode.I was just trying to say something about the loophole since he seemed to go for realism(No escape pods and instead beds)
It all happened during a cutscene after defeating the Demon of Unfetching charm
in the hidden foortress deep within the Forest of Gloom

MisterLock

To each his own.

Romi

Shinzy you make awesome mods!Keep up awesome work ok?

Shinzy

Quote from: Romi on October 25, 2014, 02:20:32 PM
Shinzy you make awesome mods!Keep up awesome work ok?
Ok!
But I wouldn't call it work you know
it's more like fun =P and I have no reason not to keep that up!

MaxtheINFINITE

Ha,installed a bunch of mods and when i go into prepare carefully i notice i don't have that many hairs,i'm like:
"Nope,back to the forums,must 2 get the hairs!"
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

Shinzy

Quote from: MaxtheINFINITE on December 05, 2014, 02:24:06 PM
Ha,installed a bunch of mods and when i go into prepare carefully i notice i don't have that many hairs,i'm like:
"Nope,back to the forums,must 2 get the hairs!"

:D just don't be like me and refuse to wear helmets on some pawns because their hair is just too yumyum!