[A14] Animu Hair (31.7.2016)

Started by Shinzy, October 04, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

same XD (only awesome till gets eye destroyed cause no helmet  :'( )
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Shinzy

Updated both packs to alpha 8!
gods know you need all the hair you can get during the winter
th-th-that is all! thank you

thefinn

Can you put a link up for the old alpha 7 files still ?

Probably will be a while before people really move to 8 due to waiting for mods.

Shinzy

Quote from: thefinn on December 14, 2014, 02:35:16 AM
Can you put a link up for the old alpha 7 files still ?

Probably will be a while before people really move to 8 due to waiting for mods.
Done done! (They're lacking few hairs if compared to A8 one but it wouldn't be too difficult to add yourself if you study and compare the xml files with a notepad a while)

Viperlol

Shinzy, +1 internets to you for updating this mod
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

llunauk

Is it possible to update this with a 'overide' download option where it hides wornhelmets / hats.  I'd prefer to see my colonists nice hair then the ugly helmets and the likes but I really don't want to lose the protection armor offers....

Maybe if thats not possible an 'armoured hair' edition... I dunno!  :D

Shinzy

Quote from: llunauk on December 31, 2014, 11:49:06 AM
Is it possible to update this with a 'overide' download option where it hides wornhelmets / hats.  I'd prefer to see my colonists nice hair then the ugly helmets and the likes but I really don't want to lose the protection armor offers....

Maybe if thats not possible an 'armoured hair' edition... I dunno!  :D

I'm afraid I can't do anything about the overhead items hiding hair!
"Armoured hair editiontm" is an option for sure =P
Though I'd probably have to make them only available through the spawn menu in "cheat mode" or so
probably not gna add anything like that anytime soon though, so!

But I can relate 100%! =P none of my workers have any headgear
only my designated fighters have helmets ;D

(I'll keep this in mind!)

llunauk

If you made helmets that look like hair, call them wigs and give them an armor rating.  Win win!  :D

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Shinzy

Grizzlyadamz

Hey I'm getting a flickering transparent line going across all my hairstyles, anyone else?

While it's almost-solid on the monitor, screen caps show only parts of it light up (hence the flickering).
Here're some examples:

Shinzy

Quote from: Grizzlyadamz on January 08, 2015, 12:52:28 PM
Hey I'm getting a flickering transparent line going across all my hairstyles, anyone else?

While it's almost-solid on the monitor, screen caps show only parts of it light up (hence the flickering).
Here're some examples:

Oo is it noticeable ingame aswell not just the colonist creation screen? this could well just be some visual "error" with the layering clipping through or somesuch

I don't think I can do anything about that! but donnae worry my fair friend! tis' not fatal, your colonist will live on! ..uh I mean hopefully.. as long as they don't crashland on some desolate planet! But what are the chances of that! Heehoohii! Am I right?! ;D

Grizzlyadamz

::) I'll report back when I...'disembark'.

Aaand, nope. But it might be because it's at a further viewing distance. Regardless, no biggie.  :)

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here