[A14] Animu Hair (31.7.2016)

Started by Shinzy, October 04, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlyadamz

Quote from: Shinzy on January 05, 2015, 05:36:33 AM
[helmet-hair]

Wait a minute, how did they do that?! The lady's neck...the back view & the side view...what is this, holograms!?

Shinzy

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 08, 2015, 07:22:20 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on January 08, 2015, 01:20:48 PM
...but donnae worry my fair friend!...

Surely you mean, 'my hair friend!' :D

;D

Oh but the helmets are just by some design group and they're just designs
so I'm thinking photoshop =P not holograms

Dragoon

:D I hope this is the first of your mods updated to alpha 9 (I love apparel but it's big so this small one helps a lot)!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Shinzy

Quote from: Dragoon on February 19, 2015, 10:56:00 PM
:D I hope this is the first of your mods updated to alpha 9 (I love apparel but it's big so this small one helps a lot)!

Oo, I was thinking of updating Norbals first but I'll have to see if I'll update this first ;D
(I'm not 100% sure if this even needs updating, I didn't check if the hair defs have changed in anyway since the alpha 8, not at home right now so I can't check!)

Edit: Yup! they work as is! no update needed for these, I'll just change the title

Asfalto

Well, until the game won't allow for heads to be correctly drawn when wearing hats this is pretty much pointless..

I mean, i LOVE this, but i just won't see head differences since 2 hours from beginning of the colony

Shinzy

Quote from: Asfalto on February 20, 2015, 10:10:13 AM
Well, until the game won't allow for heads to be correctly drawn when wearing hats this is pretty much pointless..

I mean, i LOVE this, but i just won't see head differences since 2 hours from beginning of the colony

but won't it just beee the best two hours of gameplaaaay? ;D
hehe, oh I feel you, I usually end up having several hatless colonists running around in the lategame

kaiserslash

when I try and use this mod with Prepare Carefully, the hair wont show up for me to choose when I create colonists

Shinzy

Quote from: kaiserslash on February 23, 2015, 02:08:19 PM
when I try and use this mod with Prepare Carefully, the hair wont show up for me to choose when I create colonists

hm did you try plopping it off and on again? ;D
no they should work! you may have forgotten to activate the mod! (that happens to me more often than you'd believe)

Dragoon

hmm why does the sweptback hair look so weird? from side it looks beast but from the front and back it looks weird.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Shinzy

Quote from: Dragoon on February 23, 2015, 03:13:49 PM
hmm why does the sweptback hair look so weird? from side it looks beast but from the front and back it looks weird.

oh yeah the 'fluffy mess' hair
the cylindrical cone spikes was really hard to do on right perspective
so, I may or may not redo the textures for those two

Bob_Namg

Now I can pretend my colonists are characters from Evangelion.
Thanks, modder!
Oh and don't forget to add in pompadours. Can't have a space game without Redline styled pomps now can we?
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

MsMeiriona

So are more options coming in the future? Not that I'm complaining with what we have, but more would be awesome.

Shinzy

Quote from: MsMeiriona on February 23, 2015, 04:52:32 PM
So are more options coming in the future? Not that I'm complaining with what we have, but more would be awesome.
well! there's gna be pompadours atleast =P sooner or later
it all really depends on what I feel like doing and when, I keep bouncing here and there doing things for different mods
without finishing anything for any of them. There's always more but when is the question! ;D

MsMeiriona

Quote from: Shinzy on February 23, 2015, 06:56:10 PM
it all really depends on what I feel like doing and when, I keep bouncing here and there doing things for different mods
without finishing anything for any of them. There's always more but when is the question! ;D
Sweet! Do you need ideas?

Shinzy

Quote from: MsMeiriona on February 23, 2015, 11:39:58 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on February 23, 2015, 06:56:10 PM
Sweet! Do you need ideas?
I have few of my own but more ideas never hurt anyone! unless they're just silly ideas like 'world is round' in which case you'll be rolled in a pit of tar and stuffed in barrel of chicken feathers I'll have you know! ...I.. I mean, please! go ahead?