[A14] Animu Hair (31.7.2016)

Started by Shinzy, October 04, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: sldains on October 07, 2014, 03:44:23 PM
Is there another download option for this? I think the download has broken with the site move going on, it keeps telling me page not found when I click the file.

I managed to dl the file just now when I tried, so it could have fixed itself perhaps?
I'll add a Mediafire download in a bit anyhow! Might throw in an extra hair with it!

Edit: You can get it through mediafire now
also even more hair

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Clibanarius

Though, uh, not a word, I, TOO, enjoy the 'varity' this mod provides. Thanks!

skullywag

Give me bieber hair....

So I can make a mod that adds a pawn that uses it that cannot die or move and everyone gets a mood buff from beating the ever living crap out of it....you know you want to...:)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on October 08, 2014, 08:29:27 PM
you know you want to...:)

No, no I don't. At all.
sweeping stuff I don't like under a rug and not giving them a second though is much more satisfying on the long run!
especially when you know it'll stay under there and you're still going to be stomping all over it for a long time to come, without the eyesore! *ahem* best of the both worlds
la la la la la.. hmm? what?

Edit:
Small update! medievalish hair, will occasionally spawn on outlanders (a.k.a the "friendlies")

Rex705

Cool hair :) also how do you get those new clothes I want!

Shinzy

Quote from: Rex705 on October 09, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
Oh they're all part of Apparello (aside from the dress worn by Hulda, there) that's a very WIP piece, it only has that single front sprite for the female bodytype

Rex705

Quote from: Shinzy on October 09, 2014, 05:40:30 PM
Oh they're all part of Apparello (aside from the dress worn by Hulda, there) that's a very WIP piece, it only has that single front sprite for the female bodytype
Lol I always thought that mod was for some silly armadillo armor now I see it has much more. Rimworld is becoming the Sims for me I just gotta have my hair and clothes.

skullywag

Quote from: Rex705 on October 09, 2014, 05:44:43 PM
Lol I always thought that mod was for some silly armadillo armor now I see it has much more.

Well Shinzy...challenge extended?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: Rex705 on October 09, 2014, 05:44:43 PM
Lol I always thought that mod was for some silly armadillo armor now I see it has much more. Rimworld is becoming the Sims for me I just gotta have my hair and clothes.

Silly armadillo armor?!
Well I realize I haven't put much screenies up there to actually show what kinda clothing it has
aside from my plans to put silly armad.. nngh! If you was a colonist, you'd have the abrasive trait, that's all I'm saying =P
There will be an armadillo armor there eventually and you'd better like it! ;D

llunauk

Is that more hair I see? seriously where is all this extra hair coming from... some kinda hair farm?  Lovin it !  :D

Shinzy

Quote from: llunauk on October 10, 2014, 10:50:30 AM
Is that more hair I see? seriously where is all this extra hair coming from... some kinda hair farm?  Lovin it !  :D

Shave them off from vat grown muppets
but shh! it's very unethical and definately no free range muppets either

I'm glad you like them!

Shinzy

Quote from: conrad812 on October 05, 2014, 06:23:38 PM
is there any chance you could add some anime-ish hair types, such as twin drills, long pigtails, gravity defying hair, the like?

Conrad!

That is all

This is completely separate download

conrad812

Quote from: Shinzy on October 12, 2014, 07:34:13 AM

Conrad!

That is all

This is completely separate download
awesome, thank you for this. now senpai will finally notice my rimworld character~
i don't know anything about coding, i'm just here to download mods.