Anyone else get the sudden urge to just blabber in topics?

Started by AntiMatter, October 04, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntiMatter

I know I’m bad at it. and I know some people who are worse but I’d like to know if there are other people on this forum that see a post they're interested in and just immediately reply to it and do this for 3 or 6 topics and end up having they're name on the first 6 topics as the last person who responded to the topic...

i just did it and I feel guilty for doing it :(

yeah so this is just a "do you read though the 'off-topics' on forums and post as much as you can?" thread :P just curious.

*AntiMatter Out*
sometimes, all you need is to get out and push.
-Jeb kerman

Varnhagen

Yeah, I get you. And yeah... I did it again. Hate you. Hate me...

Shinzy

I only do this on the non-offtopic places where there's more traffic and prevents me from noticing really huge column of my own name to make me feel bit ashamed

Coenmcj

I do it constantly and I don't feel guilty one bit, just a tad... bored and impatient, to see what other's opinions on the topic(s) are.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

keylocke

i barely even noticed these things until you pointed it out..  :o

it's like when i first heard that some people piss on the side of the toilet bowl (rather than the watery center) to make "stealth" piss silent attacks. 'coz i used to think that the splashy/loud reverberating echo of a faraway thunderstorm was the normal sound of pissing..

so now, whenever i piss i have to make this tough choice if i should go "stealth" or "unleash the storm!"..   :P

this topic reminds me so much of that. now i'm so insecure.. lol.

AntiMatter

Quote from: keylocke on October 06, 2014, 05:28:52 AM
i barely even noticed these things until you pointed it out..  :o

it's like when i first heard that some people piss on the side of the toilet bowl (rather than the watery center) to make "stealth" piss silent attacks. 'coz i used to think that the splashy/loud reverberating echo of a faraway thunderstorm was the normal sound of pissing..

so now, whenever i piss i have to make this tough choice if i should go "stealth" or "unleash the storm!"..   :P

this topic reminds me so much of that. now i'm so insecure.. lol.

thanks for the mental image XD
sometimes, all you need is to get out and push.
-Jeb kerman