[A11b] Enhanced Defence - 0.19.1 - 07/07/2015 (New Poll)

Started by Jaxxa, October 06, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be separate mods or one big mod split into modules. (Read Page 30)

Keep it as it is
101 (49.3%)
Split it up into separate mods
104 (50.7%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Clibanarius

Okay, this and T's Mods are the only two mods I need before playing RimWorld alpha 11! Any status update on the ETA, Jaxxa? I'm praying to the god that is you for this.

Jaxxa

Put up an initial version.
Have been really busy recently so haven't got vehicles and star gates working properly to the level I want, but I figured I may as well put everything else up.

Patrykbono20

dafrandle

hi , when i activate your mod it removes my menu gui, and upon a relaunch i get black screen

this log may note mods in it, but they are not conflicting, because i did the previously without other mods and got the same results.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Evolvarium

Quote from: dafrandle on June 18, 2015, 01:14:40 PM
hi , when i activate your mod it removes my menu gui, and upon a relaunch i get black screen

this log may note mods in it, but they are not conflicting, because i did the previously without other mods and got the same results.
I have the same problem. I have to go into the mod folder and remove the mods then relaunch the game.

The ED-Core works fine but the Gui disappears after I try the launch the ED-LaserDrill, ED-Embrasures, ED-Vent, ED-VisibleRadius. Not sure if this helps but I hope it does.

nmid

I have your RimWorld-Enhanced-Defence_0.19.0.zip..
Don't think nexusmod has the latest version.

ty for the mod, trying it out in A11 core.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

ballandroll

Quote from: dafrandle on June 18, 2015, 01:14:40 PM

I also got this problem with all file except ed-core

Dave-In-Texas

I've not been having any issues, thankfully.

i'm using laserdrill, omnigel, plants24 and shields.  weird that i'm not having any trouble.. perhaps there is a version conflict on one or most hosts?

edit:  i'm 99% certain i downloaded 19.0 from mediafire :)

Evolvarium

I must have downloaded an older version. I probably just grabbed the first mediafire version instead of the most updated on lol.

Thanks for the great mods!

Jaxxa

Glad you got it figured out.

It looks like the upload didn't work properly on Nexus mods last time, have just put the latest version on it now.

nmid

ty :)

Btw, can you change the order of the versions in your 1st post.. it is a bit of a hiccup :p
Latest on the top, older ones at the bottom... we are all so used to the email chain method, lol.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Jaxxa

Thanks for the feedback, changed it to hopefully be more obvious.

nmid

vagineer1

Is it possible to just download the Embrasures mod and the shields mod? Those are the only ones I want out of this.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

nmid

You can...
RimWorld-Enhanced-Defence_0.19.0
has all the mods in different subfolders.

Just remember to add ED-Core and then you can add ED-Embrasures+ED-Shields.