[A11b] Enhanced Defence - 0.19.1 - 07/07/2015 (New Poll)

Started by Jaxxa, October 06, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be separate mods or one big mod split into modules. (Read Page 30)

Keep it as it is
101 (49.3%)
Split it up into separate mods
104 (50.7%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Jaxxa

Using Auto loaders to give ammo to turrets is not currently supported.
I am planning to reimplement it at some stage.

Othobrithol

I have not read through the whole thread, so this may have been suggested before.

Have you considered making the shields (particularly the fortress shield) adjustable? I think perhaps being able to adjust the shield size (with a corresponding drop in durability or increasing energy cost) would both increase base design flexibility, efficiency as well as provide some tantalizing dilemmas to the player.

Do I expand the shield to cover the outbuildings? Do I roll back shield coverage when my steam plant is destroyed, exposing the greenhouse? Do I risk leaving a few tiles of constructed roof exposed to drop pods, or do I have a few less turrets and get full coverage?

Bonus points if it's adjustable on two of the three variables.

Hayhorse

Can't seem to find the load order. Maybe add that to the OP?

Jaxxa

Each module has a list of the "Requires" in it's description.
Although as long as you have the core module first, the load order should not really matter after that.

«Temple»

Hey you should have separate modules of this mod like stargate, wired power and other things and also have another version with it all in one mudpack.

Snownova

Quote from: Hunter00064 on August 09, 2015, 08:47:48 PM
Hey you should have separate modules of this mod like stargate, wired power and other things and also have another version with it all in one mudpack.

They already are separate folders in the download, so you can just put the core and the ones you want in your mod folder and leave out the ones you don't want.

«Temple»

Sorry haven't played since A7, so I don't know what the files look like anymore. :P

pauloman

Jaxxa

In a way.

On the one hand I will not be making any updates to Enhanced Defence anymore. On the other hand look for my new mod with a slightly different name and suspiciously similar modules in the next few days.

Patrykbono20

whether it's a epidemic with these mods?

Very missed your mods :D

Schanic

Is it only me other does the shield work? I can build them but they disappear when they are done. have been like this since alpa 11 for me.

Jaxxa

You will want to get my new mod if you want to use it in Alpha 12, this mod is Alpha 11 only.

henkepro

My plants grown on hydroponics don't autoharvest when fully grown and with the 24H plant mod enabled I can't harvest plants at all? There is only Cut plant option.

Jaxxa

What version of Rimworld are you running?
This mod is for the older Alpha 11.

If you want the latest Alpha 12 version check out my new mod.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=15606.0