[A11b] Enhanced Defence - 0.19.1 - 07/07/2015 (New Poll)

Started by Jaxxa, October 06, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be separate mods or one big mod split into modules. (Read Page 30)

Keep it as it is
101 (49.3%)
Split it up into separate mods
104 (50.7%)

Total Members Voted: 205

shadowstreaker

There no longer seems to be a problem occurring, though I did update it to version 0.02 during that time, so either something you changed fixed it or it magically fixed itself

TrashMan

Drop Pods?

STEEL RHEIN!
SPEHHS MUHREENS! WE ARE THE EMPRAH'S FURRIEH!

This might actually come in handy with my bolter gun, chainsword, SM power armor and a "THE space Marine" background (mwahahaha)

shadowstreaker

SaymonCZ

I would like a stand alone version of the personal shield mod !

shadowstreaker

I don't think the colonist upgrade station has been textures properly, I could be wrong though, it seems to be the only texture not working properly

And for Saymon, this mod is set up in a modular way, split up so that you can pick and choose, and Personal Shields can be activated independently of the others, so you can choose just to activate that if you want it alone

Clibanarius

Quote from: SaymonCZ on October 06, 2014, 09:37:06 AM
I would like a stand alone version of the personal shield mod !
That would be called downloading this mod and checking only its core and personal shield folders at the mods menu in-game. You're welcome.

Bairdy

Having some trouble downloading the mod was wondering if you could put it on another download platform.
Thanks

Kulverstukass

Welp, some playtesting results.
Settings of the all the wireless nodes got reset after loading savegame, need to adjust completely everything again. Just a shortcut like shift+LMB to change by 1k energy would be great, instead of 36 clicks for each geothermal generator.
Also, somehow texture of Transmitting/Recieving buttons got missing after loading savegame, and they was working just fine before. Weird, and workaround from furniture mods like "check mod - start game - see missing texutre - restart game - load save w/o opening Mods menu" didn't help.
Didn't tried anything else.
Hope you understand my awful english.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

merdre

I'm having the same problem the other user was re: drilling new vents. The object builds, as in, it consumes the materials and the colonists do the work, but then-- nothing. Same terrain as before. Puzzling. I downloaded .02 as well, but that didn't fix the issue.

Any ideas?

Edit: Something odd-- I can create new vents outside, but not inside of my mountain-covered base... is this intended?

Edit edit: I think I figured it out-- I had already laid the cable to the drill, and this, I think, was causing it to disappear. I built in an isolated area, and it functioned. Re-tested one square away from the conduit, and it functioned. That seems to be the problem on my end. Hope this is useful.

Jaxxa

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 06, 2014, 10:50:44 AM
I don't think the colonist upgrade station has been textures properly, I could be wrong though, it seems to be the only texture not working properly

Do you have the Normal Shield module installed? If so did you install it first? Currently the personal shields module is depending on the standard shields module for the texture and some research prerequisites. In the next version I will copy over the texture.

Do people want personal shields to require shield research to be done first or would you prefer that you be completely separate module?

Quote from: Bairdy on October 06, 2014, 02:50:43 PM
Having some trouble downloading the mod was wondering if you could put it on another download platform.
Thanks

Noted, will look into that tomorrow.

Quote from: Kulverstukass on October 06, 2014, 06:38:54 PM
Welp, some playtesting results.
Settings of the all the wireless nodes got reset after loading savegame, need to adjust completely everything again. Just a shortcut like shift+LMB to change by 1k energy would be great, instead of 36 clicks for each geothermal generator.
Also, somehow texture of Transmitting/Recieving buttons got missing after loading savegame, and they was working just fine before. Weird, and workaround from furniture mods like "check mod - start game - see missing texutre - restart game - load save w/o opening Mods menu" didn't help.
Didn't tried anything else.
Hope you understand my awful english.
Noted, thanks for the feedback.

Quote from: merdre on October 06, 2014, 07:25:29 PM
I'm having the same problem the other user was re: drilling new vents. The object builds, as in, it consumes the materials and the colonists do the work, but then-- nothing. Same terrain as before. Puzzling. I downloaded .02 as well, but that didn't fix the issue.

Any ideas?

Edit: Something odd-- I can create new vents outside, but not inside of my mountain-covered base... is this intended?

Edit edit: I think I figured it out-- I had already laid the cable to the drill, and this, I think, was causing it to disappear. I built in an isolated area, and it functioned. Re-tested one square away from the conduit, and it functioned. That seems to be the problem on my end. Hope this is useful.

Cool, sounds like you may have found how to fix the issue.

dragonid1423

What does Indirect shielding do? I know what the other 4 modes do, but thats the only one I haven't figured out.
Sometimes I can hear the screams of the alpaca. I'm serious, please help me they're fighting again.

Jaxxa

Indirect shielding blocks indirect weapons fire, primarily mortar rounds, but it may include grenades, I am not 100% certain on that.

I am planning on redoing how this system works when I can figure some things out.

Kulverstukass

Ditto on missing icon of Colonist upgrade station.
Also, more importantly, after being built it disappeared and glitched game graphics.
http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1007/63/129855e3c447f8b149e7c23ae4d46563.png

Another addition - 3 pics from game startup alerts, they from before glitch.
http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1007/bd/e053b9f292850500bfe85318630c40bd.png
http://i64.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1007/74/65bed4957603c7bc59cede8bbc617574.png
http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1007/7e/10a014158dcbc51c23d3c801723b587e.png

Forum has "maximum total size 600KB", so all through links.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

Zeta Omega

Hey Jaxxa, Long time fan and I was just wondering y\if you could add spate downloads for everything, I want all of theses...but the ammo for turrets just kills the vibe some you know?