[A11b] Enhanced Defence - 0.19.1 - 07/07/2015 (New Poll)

Started by Jaxxa, October 06, 2014, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be separate mods or one big mod split into modules. (Read Page 30)

Keep it as it is
101 (49.3%)
Split it up into separate mods
104 (50.7%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Inacio

I'm getting an issue: I can't build Wireless Power nodes or anything else from your mod (like laser drills). Even going in debug mode and enabling God Mode won't let me build them.
Log at the main menu: http://puu.sh/eUy7Z/d8490488be.png & http://puu.sh/eUycN/8bb6ed80c6.png

I can build Embrasures though

Nitote

Here it is.

<activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>ED-AutoLoader</li>
    <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-OmniGel</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalShields</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-Vehicles</li>
    <li>ED-VisibleRadius</li>
    <li>ED-Stargate</li>
    <li>ED-WirelessPower</li>
    <li>ED-DeepStrike</li>
    <li>ED-Plants24H</li>
    <li>ED-EMRG turret</li>
    <li>EdBInterface</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>EdBScenarios</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Clutter</li>
    <li>MoreHair</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>USCMC</li>
    <li>ProjectArmory217</li>
    <li>MoreStorage</li>
    <li>Mechanical-Defence-2-master</li>
    <li>Apothecarius</li>
    <li>Canned Food</li>
    <li>Crawlies</li>
    <li>CyberneticsStorm</li>
    <li>FlameThrower</li>
    <li>Glassworks</li>
    <li>GlitterTech</li>
    <li>Industrialisation</li>
    <li>JaffaKree</li>
    <li>Norbals</li>
    <li>LandMines</li>
    <li>Liandri Corp</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. Common</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. MMS</li>
    <li>MAI</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_186</li>
    <li>MedicineKitCrafting 1.1</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>NonLethals</li>
    <li>SurgeryExtendedAndBionics</li>
    <li>Turret Collection</li>
    <li>Weapon Crafting 1.1</li>
  </activeMods>

Jaxxa

Quote from: Inacio on January 23, 2015, 07:34:01 AM
I'm getting an issue: I can't build Wireless Power nodes or anything else from your mod (like laser drills). Even going in debug mode and enabling God Mode won't let me build them.
Log at the main menu: http://puu.sh/eUy7Z/d8490488be.png & http://puu.sh/eUycN/8bb6ed80c6.png

I can build Embrasures though

Do you have the ED-Core mod enabled before the other mods in the loadorder?

Quote from: Nitote on January 23, 2015, 02:54:01 PM
Here it is.

That looks good, can you just check that you have the .dll file in "\Mods\ED-Core\Assemblies". If that is not it unfortunately I am not certain what the problem is.

Nitote

Quote from: Jaxxa on January 24, 2015, 06:36:23 PM

Here it is.

That looks good, can you just check that you have the .dll file in "\Mods\ED-Core\Assemblies". If that is not it unfortunately I am not certain what the problem is.

Aha.. theres no .dll file, only a readme saying "place .dll here"

Jaxxa

Quote from: Nitote on January 25, 2015, 04:56:02 PM
Quote from: Jaxxa on January 24, 2015, 06:36:23 PM

Here it is.

Aha.. theres no .dll file, only a readme saying "place .dll here"

You probably got a source only release from Github, please download one of the zip files from the end of the first post in this thread, or the nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/62/

Nitote

Jaxxa

wikusaurus

hey, i have a problem installing this mod, first i extract it to the mods folder and acrivate it ingame, but nothing happened, i use rimworld alpha 8f btw, i appreciate any help, thanks

skullywag

youve got to split tye mods out from the parent folder. mods/modname not mods/folder/modname, you should see multiple mods in the menu not just 1 for this
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SilverDragon

Quote from: wikusaurus on January 29, 2015, 03:23:40 AM
hey, i have a problem installing this mod, first i extract it to the mods folder and acrivate it ingame, but nothing happened, i use rimworld alpha 8f btw, i appreciate any help, thanks

Hi! There's really indepth instructions on how to install this mod at https://github.com/jaxxa/RimWorld-Enhanced-Defence#installation-instructions . Check that out first and if you still are having problems with it, feel free to ask again in here. :)

epicmonkeking

when i launch the game i get the debug console boot up saying "could not find a type named Enhanced_Defence.Temperature.Building_Vent" anybody know the reason?

SilverDragon

Quote from: epicmonkeking on January 29, 2015, 03:49:33 PM
when i launch the game i get the debug console boot up saying "could not find a type named Enhanced_Defence.Temperature.Building_Vent" anybody know the reason?
Is this the only error you are getting? Make sure your mod order is correct so that all the ED modules are last on your list, with ED-Core loading first. Also you didn't mention what other mods you are using. :)

epicmonkeking

Quote from: SilverDragon on January 29, 2015, 05:56:33 PM
Quote from: epicmonkeking on January 29, 2015, 03:49:33 PM
Is this the only error you are getting? Make sure your mod order is correct so that all the ED modules are last on your list, with ED-Core loading first. Also you didn't mention what other mods you are using. :)
it was a mod load order. i didnt have a load order editor and edvent was loading before edcore. that will teach me why i should use a load order editor  :P . thanks for replying. :)

Foxador

I also want to add that the fortress shield didn't stop enemies from dropping down right on top of me like some others have reported.  I had a fortress shield right next to my trade beacons and a enemy dropped down on them like they always tend to do with drop pods and it went straight through my shield  without stopping a single person. And yes i watched them all come through with drop pods and land right in the base right next to the shield that was powered on and selected to stop drop pods.

All it seems to do is destroy my own trade drop pods when I buy stuff but not the enemies

Jaxxa

Quote from: Foxador on January 31, 2015, 07:05:05 PM
I also want to add that the fortress shield didn't stop enemies from dropping down right on top of me like some others have reported.  I had a fortress shield right next to my trade beacons and a enemy dropped down on them like they always tend to do with drop pods and it went straight through my shield  without stopping a single person. And yes i watched them all come through with drop pods and land right in the base right next to the shield that was powered on and selected to stop drop pods.

All it seems to do is destroy my own trade drop pods when I buy stuff but not the enemies

Thanks for letting me know. I will look into that, but unfortunately right now I don't know of a better way to fix it.