[MOD] (Alpha 7) Immersive Body 1.5.1 hot fix : Creation of super human

Started by Aristocat, November 19, 2014, 09:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think it would be nice if raider weapons destroyed on drop?

Yes
No
Probably, but only if weapon is craftable
This will not compatible well with project armory
Etc. (Comment)

Fifty Foot Ant

Quote from: Aristocat on November 25, 2014, 02:26:08 AM
Quote from: Fifty Foot Ant on November 25, 2014, 12:42:14 AM
I like what this mod does but, as Minus said, there is no way to get most of the materials, this mod, if anything, should be combined and made collab with the Extended Surgery and Bionics mod, I believe the features of both, working without bugs (like some of the ones I have to deal with now) would be a very popular mod with the community. Could be wrong of course.  :)

Or, just integrate with Icraft. ESB mod don't have any way to craft power armor, which you'll unable to get power armor since salvage is disabled.

Added Note. "You need Immersive Craft or any other mod to craft material(Plasteel, Synthread, etc)."

Thanks for the answer!  :) Maybe I should post this question somewhere else, but is there ANY kind of compatibility issue between this mod and ESB though? Because I tried installing bionic legs onto my colonist and my doctor would never do it, even the "Prioritize operating on X colonist" didn't show up. ???
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

Minus

Quote from: Aristocat on November 24, 2014, 11:04:26 PM
I indeed tested mod before release but here's comparison

Leg enhancer vs no enhancer (no immersive Floor, no bionic)
http://i.imgur.com/54IjpRF.jpg

Full bionic + Leg enhancer vs Bionic legs (no immersive Floor)
http://i.imgur.com/BHV2J8Y.jpg

Full bionic and power armor vs bionic legs, no armor (no immersive Floor)
http://i.imgur.com/htECRdn.jpg

Immersive Floor
http://i.imgur.com/sg4nGui.jpg?1

If you feel like using +1000 metal just to make a colonist move twice faster is cheat, don't craft them(actually you'll have to since now weapons and armor now has weight..). If you feel like faster floor mod(which is cheat by your definition, when you use cheat to make resource *facepalm*) is cheat, don't use it.
I did not use ANY metal in the things I crafted from your mod, nor did I put down any floors. I simply made bionic legs and the leg boosting implant. My colonist also had the fast walker trait I think, but his speed was like 4 times more than everyone else. It's just silly. I also HAD to cheat in resources because you did not mention that this mod needed other mods to work in your first post when I was downloading it.

Quote from: Aristocat
IBody
  <HealthDiffDef ParentName="AddedBodyPartBase">
    <defName>BionicLeg</defName>
    <label>bionic leg</label>
    <addedBodyPart>
      <isBionic>true</isBionic>
      <isSolid>true</isSolid>
      <partEfficiency>1.0</partEfficiency>
      <spawnThingOnRemoved>BionicLeg</spawnThingOnRemoved>
    </addedBodyPart>
    <modifiers>
          <PainchangeBy>-0.05</PainchangeBy>
      <activities>
        <li>
          <activity>Moving</activity>
          <changeBy>0.2</changeBy>
        </li>
      </activities>
    </modifiers>
  </HealthDiffDef>

Vanilla
  <HealthDiffDef ParentName="AddedBodyPartBase">
    <defName>BionicLeg</defName>
    <label>bionic leg</label>
    <addedBodyPart>
      <isBionic>true</isBionic>
      <isSolid>true</isSolid>
      <partEfficiency>1.0</partEfficiency>
      <spawnThingOnRemoved>BionicLeg</spawnThingOnRemoved>
    </addedBodyPart>
    <modifiers>
      <activities>
        <li>
          <activity>Moving</activity>
          <changeBy>0.2</changeBy>
        </li>
      </activities>
    </modifiers>
  </HealthDiffDef>

Can you tell me where's BIG F-ING LOAD? On base bionics?
I didn't check the code, I went by what the game told me. And it said I was getting a 0.3 instead of 0.2 bonus from most bionics in this.

Descriptions

Edit : Only Catalepsean Node increase speed, don't use it if it's op. probably will nerfed, maybe.

What description do you more need?
The description is "." and that is just lazy. You also say this node increases speed, but where does it tell me that here ingame?

Actually it seems you just didn't even played SINGLE HOUR WITHOUT CHEAT and just complaining for the sake of complaining.
Try to stay mature and not say things like this. I know it's upsetting when someone doesn't enjoy your mod, but they don't have to be wrong.

Centipedes move 5 time faster and droid doesn't require aim, Power armor can't salvaged, Add boss raider(cyborg) that 95% chance to ignore damage + 4 time stronger melee attack + shoot three time faster, Trigger happy now only grants 10% aim time. And it's suddenly EFFORTLESSLY easy? Also you said research take too long and craft take too much resource, and it's suddenly so easy? how?
And this is what really makes me dislike this mod so much. Loads of research and expensive crafting to balance out the completely OP implants just doesn't work. Everything else in this game is gradual. The balance is thrown out the airlock when you put in things like this. And if I ever struggle to get what I need to make the implants in this, now the enemy are OP against me and will wipe me out. This isn't balancing, this is just making both sides OP.

Kinda kills the immersion. But I expect some people would love to have two madly OP guys duke it out. Just isn't for me.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Aristocat

Quote from: Fifty Foot Ant on November 26, 2014, 01:31:24 AM

Thanks for the answer!  :) Maybe I should post this question somewhere else, but is there ANY kind of compatibility issue between this mod and ESB though? Because I tried installing bionic legs onto my colonist and my doctor would never do it, even the "Prioritize operating on X colonist" didn't show up. ???

I don't think there's incompatibility,

Do you have medicine skill of 12? Bionic arm(and surgeries like install heart) require very high medicine skill, so your doctor  actually have to practice skill.

Also try check and un-check recipe nurse mod(so it overwrite everything)

Aristocat

Quote from: Minus on November 27, 2014, 08:13:52 AMI did not use ANY metal in the things I crafted from your mod, nor did I put down any floors. I simply made bionic legs and the leg boosting implant. My colonist also had the fast walker trait I think, but his speed was like 4 times more than everyone else. It's just silly. I also HAD to cheat in resources because you did not mention that this mod needed other mods to work in your first post when I was downloading it.

Either extremely exaggerated, or bug when load old save. Have you even started new game?

QuoteI didn't check the code, I went by what the game told me. And it said I was getting a 0.3 instead of 0.2 bonus from most bionics in this.

Actually arm, eye, and ear efficient has been 10% increased. Now MOST of bionics increased by BIG LOAD? Can you even say one word without exaggerated it to death? Also this is to counter Power armor work penalty.

Also "game" says you're bundle of stick.

The description is "." and that is just lazy. You also say this node increases speed, but where does it tell me that here ingame?

In game? Consciousness increase speed. Savvy?

QuoteTry to stay mature and not say things like this. I know it's upsetting when someone doesn't enjoy your mod, but they don't have to be wrong.

You're clearly wrong though? Actually, what's even your point? "dis mod is op omg i cnt evn" so? Every mod is op, like, there's mod that let you copy resource, or apparello has armor that increase aim speed by 50%(and other clothes that increase surgery speed, learning speed etc.), or fast floor mod(by Igabod) increase speed by 44% with 1 woodlog, or Turret package, or Droids craft mods.

QuoteAnd this is what really makes me dislike this mod so much. Loads of research and expensive crafting to balance out the completely OP implants just doesn't work. Everything else in this game is gradual. The balance is thrown out the airlock when you put in things like this. And if I ever struggle to get what I need to make the implants in this, now the enemy are OP against me and will wipe me out. This isn't balancing, this is just making both sides OP.

Kinda kills the immersion. But I expect some people would love to have two madly OP guys duke it out. Just isn't for me.

Yup, 3 research is load of researches, and 45~75 plasteel is so goddamn expensive it had to be cheat(and now complaining it's op, while using cheat to summon all resource.. yeah..). And dozens and hundred of enemy pours into and people make kill box is gradual and balanced, but make a big tough pawn that has 5 time bigger pointsCost is op and balance is throw out of airlock and omg.

Ok 5 colonist without any armor(no armor vest, duster, helmet, etc.), tower, implants or bionics, 2 m24 and 3 m16 vs a Cyborg with Labman 1911

(Cyborg don't take cover(just like droid), so they're slightly immune to killbox)

2 Lmg and 3 m16 vs Minigun

2 Charge rifle and 3 m16 vs T2 Plasma Rifle

OMG BALANCE IS THROWN OUT OF AIRLOCK!!!!!!1!!!11!!

Ded1

Activate extended'... mod first. and activate Immersive body second, and activate EDB interface and THEN activate Recipe nurse.

Anything else and your asking for problems.  I use both this and extended in my modpack with no problems.  Though combining the super movement/work speed from this and extended surgery with the speed suit from Glitter Tech is broken as F***!
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Aristocat

Quote from: caesius on November 28, 2014, 10:24:18 AM
goood!! this mod is awsome! 감사합니다 ^^

but i have some trouble . this mod is not compatible with ESB 100% ...see this pic.

iv been using ESB first, and today installed this mod. but...
my people's some organs are missing and replaced improperly (ex: the one who got bionic lung
surgery's stomach is now "bionic lung"...a little bit scary;; )

it is unfortunate to me that i cannot use this mod untill my all people's organ problem got fixed...
plz can you solve this ?
thanks again to make this mod. and if you got trouble to read this reply, that is because of my immature english. sorry about that in advance.

Did you start new colony? This mod touch bodies and bodypartgroup, so you'll see lots of bugs if you load existing saves. Added note and sorry for confusing.

caesius

hi!

as your suggestion, i started new colony but...

i cant get power armor raider from raider's body, if i strip dead body with power armor raider, it just dissapeared !

i think it is because of incompatibility with other mods which i use.
im using TTM with all patch, teleport, immersive weapon + project armory, edb interface, edb mod order, apothecarius , zombie apocalyps... these mods are full compatible with each other and iv been using these well. but after i added immersive body mod some troubles are apearing.
could you check compatibility?

Ded1

Its Not a compatibility issue.  He made it so you cannot get power armor off of dead raiders, instead you have to craft it.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

palandus

Really have enjoyed this mod immensely; I find the cost to produce each item to be fairly balanced for the amount of "Oomph" you get out of an item.

Some suggestions:
1) Put a note for the implants that you can only have one of them on at a time; ie Optics Enhancer OR Probability Calculator
2) Make it so that the Nerve Enhancers either protect arms / legs like the other dermal implants, or add in separate Dermal Leg and Dermal Arm Armor. Having legs and arms just as easily blown off with a Nerve Enhancer equipped is a bit annoying.
3) Maybe have some rarer bionics such as Bionic Spine, Torso or Skull, for injuries that cannot be addressed any other way.
4) I've never encountered a single cyborg in any of the A7 games I've played. It may be conflicting with Glittertech, that includes a new Commando faction.
5) Self-Repairing Bionics; If you get a wound on that bionic, the damage repairs itself somewhat fast, so that you may not lose that limb or bodypart in combat, extending the lifetime of a soldier.
6) Finally, would love to see an A8 version.

Cheers; Keep up the great work!

TrashMan

This mod interestes me.

Have to study it for my astartes implants.