[?MOD?] [ALPHA 8] New Recipe Nurse Tool UPDATERINO (10.12.14)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 06, 2014, 06:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Quote from: marvinkosh on October 31, 2014, 11:12:14 PM
Question for you... how do you inject things to worktables with the new version of Recipe Nurse?

You dont. Its hardcoded on medical recipes but the old version has a definition which you can use.

RemingtonRyder

audixas

Trying to download on Opera Mini. It doesn't work. I mean the download never finishes. Other mods download normally from SendSpace. Could you add the file as an attachment?

joshwoo69

Julia. Is it true that I cannot do any operations?
It gives me an error. So how do I do operations?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: joshwoo69 on November 17, 2014, 10:22:13 PM

Nope this is BS. Are they Errors or only the red debug messages as stated in the original post? If you dont have any operations in your pawn tab something went wrong with other mods. Try to restart the game and deactivate conflicting mods. I guarantee that NewRecipeNurse is perfectly working so the error source is either the user (usually), other mods or the core game (the restart issue).

joshwoo69

Quote from: JuliaEllie on November 17, 2014, 10:46:05 PM
Quote from: joshwoo69 on November 17, 2014, 10:22:13 PM

Nope this is BS. Are they Errors or only the red debug messages as stated in the original post? If you dont have any operations in your pawn tab something went wrong with other mods. Try to restart the game and deactivate conflicting mods. I guarantee that NewRecipeNurse is perfectly working so the error source is either the user (usually), other mods or the core game (the restart issue).
ok will fix that

joshwoo69

Quote from: audixas on November 02, 2014, 10:49:35 AM
Trying to download on Opera Mini. It doesn't work. I mean the download never finishes. Other mods download normally from SendSpace. Could you add the file as an attachment?
audixas are you able to get another browser?

zaparad

Im afraid when i download this mod and press the tick in the mod menu every button in the main menu disappears then i shut rim world down so when i open it, its just a black screen

JuliaEllie

Igabod

Is this mod even necessary any more? I thought A8 was going to introduce changes which made this obsolete.

JuliaEllie

Yeah its basically obsolete but I decided to port it because basically every major medical mod uses it and modders can release their updates faster if they change it to the new system after the initial Alpha 8 release or maybe some people even choose not to change to the new system for alpha 8 for whatever reason.

Jamok

I was wondering how I could get the Alpha 7 version of Recipe Nurse?

JuliaEllie

the new version of RecipeNurse should be reverse compatible so it should work on Alpha 7

Jamok

Malaras

So as of yesterday from my thread i got my mod working and was playing. Today i load it up and get and XML error.

In Races_humanoid
XML error: <recipeUsers>Human</recipeUsers> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.

tried in recipesDef also
Exception parsing <recipeUsers>Human</recipeUsers> to type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDef]: Exception parsing System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDef] from "Human"

It was working yesterday, had no error's in console... And haven't touched those files since. Not sure what went wrong.