Anyone can use or do what they please with my mods, im done here.

Started by PunisheR007, October 06, 2014, 09:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunisheR007

Gday everyone, im giving permission to anyone who wants to use any of my mods, or rip them apart and add them to there own mods.
do what you please, i have no time to update and stuff around trying to find names of definitions that have changed and don't exist in the core.
Which would mean i would have to message other mod creaters and ask questions and so on.

Thanks for the awesome times everyone

PunisheR007  8)

Iwillbenicetou

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Sorry for the spam, but this is a sad time in history  :'(
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Jaxxa

Quote from: PunisheR007 on October 06, 2014, 09:13:19 PM
Gday everyone, im giving permission to anyone who wants to use any of my mods, or rip them apart and add them to there own mods.
do what you please, i have no time to update and stuff around trying to find names of definitions that have changed and don't exist in the core.
Which would mean i would have to message other mod creaters and ask questions and so on.

Thanks for the awesome times everyone

PunisheR007  8)

Sad to see you go, but I do understand the frustration of things changing, breaking your hard work and not having much time. Hopefully you can come back during Beta or after 1.0 when there should not be nearly as many changes to how things are working as there are currently in Alpha.

Thanks for giving permission for them to be used, I will have a look at integrating Embrasures and Cannons and Turrets into the new version, so hopefully your work will still live on in some form.

Jaxxa

minami26

If jaxxa will get the embrasures then,, jaxxa can i add them to ttm when you.update them? Thnks!!

Yeah its hard keeping track of the.mods when the game updates too much but its alpha must keep updating. Haha see you soon punisher!!

Jaxxa

Quote from: minami26 on October 06, 2014, 11:11:40 PM
If jaxxa will get the embrasures then,, jaxxa can i add them to ttm when you.update them? Thnks!!

Yeah its hard keeping track of the.mods when the game updates too much but its alpha must keep updating. Haha see you soon punisher!!

Go for it. I will be adding it as another module to Enhanced Defence, and as with all my mods it is licensed under Creativecommons 4.0:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

So basically do whatever you want with it as long as you credit where you got it from.

I will have a look tomorrow about updating it.

Clibanarius

I love you guys in this community. You have all your priorities set straight: To selflessly make the best game possible for everyone. There're some rather serious examples from the Skyrim community alone that make me appreciate this sort of thing all the more. I can't overstate just how much you all have my thanks for your hard work and excellent ideas!

PunisheR007

I will be back, you count on that everyone ;). I do love ya all, and i will try my best to return as soon as possible.
I'm not normally the kind to quit something, but when it keeps changing and frustrates me, and i don't know what to do, then i must hand the reigns over to the people who do know, because i do love this mod and i would like it to live on forever, as long as Rimworld is alive.
I have alot more ideas for this mod, and im sure that will grow as Rimworld develops. I know Tynan is very busy in the continual development of Rimworld.
It does bring a tear to my eye  :'( but thats what happens when you create something like this and have to let it go.

Cheers!!!
PunisheR007  8)

jal21

thank you for you you mods it was fun to use them and they have saved colones they all owe they lives to you so thank you

PunisheR007

Quote from: jal21 on October 07, 2014, 02:28:37 AM
thank you for you you mods it was fun to use them and they have saved colones they all owe they lives to you so thank you

Thanks jal21, you're welcome mate, i'm glad they helped save your colonies, makes me feel good. :)

AntiMatter

2768(.5 if i count injured) colonists owe their lives to you and over a hundred thousand more pirates scorn your name as they got beaten senseless from your weapons and mods.

thanks you and good luck where ever you may go and with whatever you do.

*Antimatter out*
sometimes, all you need is to get out and push.
-Jeb kerman

skullywag

Question - if you could pick other modders brains in an easy to access fashion would you have carried on?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Iwillbenicetou

I call Knockouts mod! and maybe enhanced slaves if it does not require c++
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Drakkletannon

Such is alpha, lots of core changes are going to put mods into a blender.

Kilroy232

Sorry to hear you are leaving buddy, good luck in the future.

As for the mods, I will resume working on my original material. People can expect to see a new turret mod pack in the very near future.