[A15] Right Tool For The Job v1.16

Started by ItchyFlea, October 07, 2014, 01:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

Updating this to A11 will take some time. While I don't know when an update will be released, it will be before the end of the month. (Hopefully a lot sooner.)

EDIT: Actually it may not take that long at all. I'm in a modding mood, so maybe it'll be done in the next few hours.
EDIT2: Wow that took much less time than I originally thought it would... Maybe it had something to do with this YouTube Music Playlist
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Topper

ItchyFlea

Wow that took much less time than I originally thought it would... Maybe it had something to do with this YouTube Music Playlist (Band: Disturbed)

The mod has been updated to Alpha 11.
I have also brought back the ability for raiders/visitors/etc to come equipped with tools as weapons.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Zandor

Are there chances for other tools like cooking, cleaning, doctor, crafting/art, etc..?

nmid

can't you use these + weapons?

I guess I'm talking layers... or double use of items in slots.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Topper

Riftmaster

harpo99999

itchy, I will try to either supply catnip OR givea chin tickle for you to update your tools to 11d (877), but if you do not, then the fleas will get VERY cranky with you and make you FLEA them

ItchyFlea

Just tested this and it works fine in Alpha 11d, at least from what I could see during the less than 1 minute test.
Can I still get the catnip despite not actually doing anything?

The13thRonin

Is it on the cards to make tools better for mining/crafting/chopping depending on their quality?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 12, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
Is it on the cards to make tools better for mining/crafting/chopping depending on their quality?
While that would be nice, I don't intend to add such a feature at this time. Maybe in a future version.

The13thRonin

Quote from: ItchyFlea on August 12, 2015, 11:04:42 AM
Quote from: The13thRonin on August 12, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
While that would be nice, I don't intend to add such a feature at this time. Maybe in a future version.

What features are you planning on adding?

Or are you done with this mod?

harpo99999

Quote from: ItchyFlea on August 12, 2015, 09:57:19 AM
Just tested this and it works fine in Alpha 11d, at least from what I could see during the less than 1 minute test.
Can I still get the catnip despite not actually doing anything?
only option for not actually DOING anything is to curl up on a lap purring to get a chin tickle