Previous topic - Next topic

zinovics

Adds:
hook hand made with one metal
replacement prosthetic and bionic
hand
foot
shoulder
Motor skill brain implant - to rehabilitate brain damaged patients gives them higher movement, manipulation and consciousness so they aren't totally useless walking vegetables.

The operating doctor will also now gain medical xp when preforming surgery

open to ideas about balancing etc. not really sure about the numbers don't want it to be too enticing to farm transplants to level doctors.

Nexus Page

Needs Recipe Nurse to work.
To install drop the blood bank folder in your mods folder
-RimWorld\Mods
-When game launches find and turn on blood bank in the mods list.

Thanks to JuliaEllie the latest version of BodyBank no longer over writes the traderDef or the racesDef so it should be more compatible with other mods.

Some images

What i am thinking about next for this mod would be a drone core brain implant, transforms the patient into a worker just capable of manual labor (hauling and mining?) kills all their other skills and makes them have 0 loyalty so instantly recruit-able.

Another idea would be to add vaccines to the game speed up the immunization process. Not sure how exactly the game treats it is once immune to the flu you can never get it again or you have only gotten ride if it temporarily?

I also made an attempt at a blood transfusion system however that would require more then just the basic xml modding i think? and i have no idea how that's done.

xp gained from transplants

Heart -120
Liver -90
kidney -60
Lung -80
PegLeg -100
BionicEye -110
Bionicarm -120
Bionicleg -120
ProsthericArm -110
Denture -60
PowerClaw -110
ScytherKnife -110

xp gained form removal
BodyPart -60
Mechanoide -100  repair skill

euthanization
Euthanize -30
Shutdown -50  repair skill

HookHand -60
ProstheticHand -90
Pros.Shoulder -120
ProstheticFoot -80
BionicHand -110
BionicShoulder   -130
BionicFoot   -110

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Zeta Omega

Oh more bionics, Im trying to make a fully mechanized human lol

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

AverageAaron

Thank you. I now can now make the, we can rebuild him reference more  :)

Zeta Omega

Quote from: AverageAaron on October 07, 2014, 08:40:12 PM
Thank you. I now can now make the, we can rebuild him reference more  :)
We have the money and the Technology!

zinovics

Moved this up to the original post thanks JuliaEllie kind of a noob at this :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

JuliaEllie

I like this but your mod overwrites the human race def which is a huge compatibility issue. To circumvent this issue I kindly ask you to use Recipe Nurse. (Link is in my signature) The only thing you have to do is to remove the RaceDef from your mod and include the Recipe Nurse link into your forum post. If you need further assistance feel free to send me a pm.

You can change your original post by clicking "modify" in the top right hand corner of your post.

Pandora

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 12, 2014, 10:42:14 PM
I like this but your mod overwrites the human race def which is a huge compatibility issue. To circumvent this issue I kindly ask you to use Recipe Nurse. (Link is in my signature) The only thing you have to do is to remove the RaceDef from your mod and include the Recipe Nurse link into your forum post. If you need further assistance feel free to send me a pm.

You can change your original post by clicking "modify" in the top right hand corner of your post.

I'd like to use this mod but I don't see a RaceDef, the only thing that relates to Race is Races_Humanoid. Has RaceDef already been removed in 1.3?

JuliaEllie

Races_Humanoid is the race definition technically its a ThingDef but I refer to it as RaceDef because it defines the race :D

Pandora

So delete it and everything should play nice together?

JuliaEllie

At least on the implant side it SHOULD work. The mod also overwrites trader deffs but theres no quick and easy workaround for this at the moment. Apothecarius injects the trader stuff via .dll so that shouldnt be a big issue unless you play with another mod which also overwrites the traders but thats none of my business :D

Pandora

I deleted it and it seems to be ok. I play with:

Apothacrius
More Bionic Parts
EbBInterface & Prepare Carefully
ED - Core, Embrasures, Personal/Shields
More Storage/ Weapons
Body Bank
and of course New Recipe Nurse.

All seem to be working together. This is the only mod that overwrites the trader deffs, so everything should be ok.

*Update*
Just found a Bionic hand along side a Technology Chip so traders seem to be working.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 12, 2014, 11:35:40 PM
I deleted it and it seems to be ok. I play with:

Apothacrius
More Bionic Parts
EbBInterface & Prepare Carefully
ED - Core, Embrasures, Personal/Shields
More Storage/ Weapons
Body Bank
and of course New Recipe Nurse.

All seem to be working together. This is the only mod that overwrites the trader deffs, so everything should be ok.

*Update*
Just found a Bionic hand along side a Technology Chip so traders seem to be working.

Thats good so compatibility works great with New Recipe Nurse :D I love it when a plan comes together.

NetBlaise

cool mod.. does this work with all the other body mods?  I've seen a few mods liek this.. not sure if i can use them all at the same time....