[MOD] (Alpha 5) Giant Land Squids (Meatballs) 1.0

Started by muffins, August 08, 2014, 10:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Here you go, ive added the Meatballs to the Rainforest biome (they felt more at home there with the swampy pools) feel free to edit the biome base def to change where you want them.

Their meat is called "mystery meat" as i couldnt figure out what to call it...and its a uk term for that meat thats been in your freezer for so long you dont remember what it is..mystery meat...

Its leather is called Squidgy leather, its the best I could come up with and it made sense it would be squidgy.

They drop all the same stuff as before and meat is about 2 stacks of 75 i think. This may need buffing if people want it.

Enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Matthiasagreen

mystery meat in the U.S. (or at least my part of it) means pretty much the same thing, though more frequently used to refer to school lunch meat.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Omni

Quote from: skullywag on October 10, 2014, 07:12:37 AMTheir meat is called "mystery meat" as i couldnt figure out what to call it...and its a uk term for that meat thats been in your freezer for so long you dont remember what it is..mystery meat...
Quote from: Matthiasagreen on October 10, 2014, 11:03:09 AM
mystery meat in the U.S. (or at least my part of it) means pretty much the same thing, though more frequently used to refer to school lunch meat.
While I've heard that usage, I've also heard/seen it used to mean human meat.... :o

Could always go with Squidgy meat. Which at that point I think the thing is officially dubbed the "Squidgy", but I think that name fits wonderfully.

Now to tame them, replace most of their bodies with cybernetics and ride around the wastes Squidgy-back. When raiders see it rapidly coming toward them, they will come to know true fear.