[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Bionic Parts! DISCONTINUED

Started by GottJammern, October 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 09, 2014, 05:44:14 PM
Any idea why this happens when the mod loads? I have More storage and More weapons installed. Will the mod still work?

Those are harmless debug messages from Recipe Nurse. A tool to inject recipes into existing ThingDefs. It tells you that everything worked. Should have been removed before release :D

GottJammern

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 09, 2014, 05:44:14 PM
Any idea why this happens when the mod loads? I have More storage and More weapons installed. Will the mod still work?

You might have Development Mode enabled? That's the only time I've gotten that message. In any case, I uploaded a new version which SHOULD fix that message!  :)
StarCommander of  Clan Nova Cat Int.
---------------MechWarrior Online---------------
More Bionic Parts!

MisterLock

So this is compatible with extended surgery?
To each his own.

GottJammern

Quote from: MisterLock on October 09, 2014, 06:31:40 PM
So this is compatible with extended surgery?
It is not. If you have both running, my vanilla prosthetic recipes will be overwritten by the ES recipes, and some prosthetic 'installation' procedures might bug out.
More Bionic Parts!

Shiftyeyesshady

Does this mod add any way to get Hyperweave/Synththread? Nearly all the recipes require it and I dont think in Vanilla there is any way to get it.

GottJammern

Quote from: Shiftyeyesshady on October 10, 2014, 12:14:57 AM
Does this mod add any way to get Hyperweave/Synththread? Nearly all the recipes require it and I dont think in Vanilla there is any way to get it.
A new full version is inbound sometime  on the 10th, adding in recipes for materials and... a little surprise.
More Bionic Parts!

MisterLock

Quote from: GottJammern on October 10, 2014, 12:48:15 AM
Quote from: Shiftyeyesshady on October 10, 2014, 12:14:57 AM
A new full version is inbound sometime  on the 10th, adding in recipes for materials and... a little surprise.

Thank god for hyperwave,it's super expensive to get from traders...Also yes I do have them both running and I saw your recipies actually overwritten Extended Surgery's recipies,I only keep it because of the simple prosthetics craftable that it is.
To each his own.

Der Failer

Is there a way to add this mod to a save game in which extended surgery is used?

I've just tried it and and now all bionic part 'installed' are messed up. For example the right hand thumb has a bionic leg and the leg itself is just removed or in the brain modification is a bionic eye and the left shoulder is a bionic arm ... and so on and so forth.

If you have any idea how to fix it please let me know, I wont like to use your mod.

GottJammern

The next version is currently on hold, but will be inbound shortly. Sorry for the delay!
More Bionic Parts!

Dragoon

Could you add vatgrown limbs (for those who need new arms but don't want it to be non organic) ?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Zeta Omega

I demand the ability to fully mechanize your colonists, no more meat or flesh, only metal....

Ouan

Damn it. Now I have to add another mod to my list of mods to put on my next colony. Aside from assorted wonkiness with extended surgery are  there any other mods that it bugs out with, such as Apparello? I have a feeling it will not work with TTM, but I am going to try a few other mods with it and see what sticks and what falls off the wall. I have been trying out a new modset every couple of days, but this sounds like it would make my dreams of a true biomechanoid colony a reality! Of course all Prostophobes will be sacrificed to the Blood God.
Damn Pirates!

old_sinh

I have a big problem - i can't use any biomodule from u mod, but i can harvest brain part.

GottJammern

There was a mis-upload on the last version, my apologies! The download has been updated with a working version!
More Bionic Parts!

Pandora

Any reason why your updated mod would stop Julia's life support from working? Before I updated I could use the life support to install a blood pump, respirator, etc. Now I can't seem to when someone is in a hospital/medical bad. When using Dev Mode, they still show up in Add Health Diff. Could you mod be overriding Apothecarius?