[MOD] (Alpha 7) More Bionic Parts! DISCONTINUED

Started by GottJammern, October 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta Omega

Quote from: Timber on October 18, 2014, 06:43:50 PM
Dumb question here: how the heck do I install new brain parts? I'm not getting the option in the surgery tab even though I have several implants in stock...
Welcome to the club my friend...

GottJammern

Try loading the game with Core, RecipeNurse and MBP!.
You should see a red list that appears stating "InstallBionic---". If that appears, everything will be loaded properly. If that does not appear, something is funky with RecipeNurse.
   I'm sorry, but I have not been able to reproduce that error using the current download of MBP! and RecipeNurse.
StarCommander of  Clan Nova Cat Int.
---------------MechWarrior Online---------------
More Bionic Parts!

Zeta Omega

Quote from: GottJammern on October 18, 2014, 10:28:02 PM
Try loading the game with Core, RecipeNurse and MBP!.
You should see a red list that appears stating "InstallBionic---". If that appears, everything will be loaded properly. If that does not appear, something is funky with RecipeNurse.
   I'm sorry, but I have not been able to reproduce that error using the current download of MBP! and RecipeNurse.
Yeah the red list pops up.....but....only a few things work

GottJammern

EDIT: Create a new colony and save it. Restart the game and load up said colony. The recipes should be in and any new colonies you create should show the recipes.
If this resolves an error you have, please let me know!

I assume you've tried enabling the mods, quitting the game and then loading a new colony?
In debug mode, are the items such as the implants and kidneys, etc. showing up?
More Bionic Parts!

Oragepoilu

Quote from: GottJammern on October 18, 2014, 10:46:54 PM
EDIT: Create a new colony and save it. Restart the game and load up said colony. The recipes should be in and any new colonies you create should show the recipes.

I assume you've tried enabling the mods, quitting the game and then loading a new colony?
In debug mode, are the items such as the implants and kidneys, etc. showing up?

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 18, 2014, 04:49:38 AM
[....]

Then i tryed the second building, and making the bionic works; But i wasn't able to use it untill i reloaded my save Oo
(they didn't show in the health menu, operation)

After reloading i was able to use them fine. But i still wasn't able to make any of the material.

Everything, while using debug mod, show fine in the operation menu but what you have added in this mod - you need a restart to get them.

Timber

I've done that but this time around I can't add a new bill in the Operations tab. I click the button but nothing happens. Making several new colonies - same problem all around.

This is the console message I get when I start the game:

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Timber on October 19, 2014, 06:03:40 AM

I've done that but this time around I can't add a new bill in the Operations tab. I click the button but nothing happens. Making several new colonies - same problem all around.

Did u make the bionic and put in a stockpile before relaoding completly the game ?

Hellespont

Quote from: GottJammern on October 18, 2014, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: Hellespont on October 18, 2014, 02:30:23 PM
hi. i used this mod v1.1.2.
i think this mod is good.
but i don't know how get 2 item. (Synthread and Hyperweave.)
i very wonder.
new v1.3.1, i can get 2 item?
Did new mod improve?
a low english sorry...;;

To craft the above components, you can fabricate them at the 'Atomic Constructor' using metals and cloth after you have completed the 'Atomic Construction' research.

Thank details.
Now I will try the test. ^^

Deadman_Walking

Whatever i do, i simply cannot do more than Bionic Arms,Legs and Eyes. I can craft everything else, but its not available for Implantation. Solutions?

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Deadman_Walking on October 19, 2014, 04:29:16 PM
Whatever i do, i simply cannot do more than Bionic Arms,Legs and Eyes. I can craft everything else, but its not available for Implantation. Solutions?

Dude, you could at last read the few last post.

GottJammern

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 19, 2014, 06:05:23 AM
Quote from: Timber on October 19, 2014, 06:03:40 AM

Did u make the bionic and put in a stockpile before relaoding completly the game ?

the biotic does not need to be in a stockpile for it to be accessible. As long as it is not forbidden it is usable.
More Bionic Parts!

jal21

for some unknown reason i cant find the download link is it missing or something just so you know or im comply blind

Deadman_Walking

Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 19, 2014, 05:42:58 PM
Guess what: I did, tried it and still nothing.
Anything helpfull?

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Deadman_Walking on October 20, 2014, 01:02:41 AM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on October 19, 2014, 05:42:58 PM
Guess what: I did, tried it and still nothing.
Anything helpfull?

So, you have reloaded your game. When you did that, did you close the game and relaunch it completly or just go in the main menu ?

I don't think you are, but do you use other mod than this and recipe nurse ?

admiralKew

Hello, this happens every time I try to open the operations bills menu. I have EdB interface mod, the Recipe Nurse, and MBP installed and activated