What are you playing while you wait for this game!

Started by Jakadasnake, September 24, 2013, 06:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaFromHell

I'm going to be plating Team Fortress 2, Terraria, The Darkness 2 and soon I'll be plating Starcraft 2 as Well.
Besides... I will be making homework as well... Sommetime soon...

Christian

I review games for my blog so I got a lot of games to keep me occupied. Right now I playing through Mercenary Kings for review, and Fancy Skulls/the Risk of Rain demo for enjoyment

Semmy

delve deeper atm.
can be a fun strategy game while trying to sober up
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Zeiph

I bought Shadow Warrior yesterday... I'm wondering if I will see the sunlight again one day, so much fun !

CustodianV131

I dived into Space Colony HD, which I bought a while ago, but hadn't played the HD version so far. No I idea why I was feeling the urge to play it now :P

Its holding up really well with the HD version. Its all on hostile planets without air and in a isometric view, so its different then Rimworld in that regard. It does have a lot of people management though, with them having really quirky characters. Weird though when I want to zoom, it doesn't really let me... oh its 2d :P A nice distraction while waiting for Rimworld.

Rimworld is promising to be far more free-form and random, which is what I really want. Still I'm not a Youtube video-producer so I'll have to wait for a bit. :)

Goes off to watch kettle boil :P

Oh... link:
http://www.gog.com/game/space_colony_hd
Gamers are young at heart and creative thinkers. Shall we play a game?

Blacksoul

- Distant Worlds Shadows
- Godus
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R - CoP - M.I.S.E.R.Y. v2
- DCS World - Modules KA-50, UH1, Mi8

Hypolite

Semmy

Quote from: Hypolite on October 22, 2013, 11:22:55 AM
I have been playing GTA V that I pre-ordered, and I'm starting to regret it.

you said that 2 or 3 days ago already but still you are playing it so how bad can it be (-;
Edmund Burke

Hypolite

Well, I paid $60 for this game, I can't drop it like the < $5 ones. I'm still hoping that the game will redeem itself at some point, and some parts are fun, like the heists.

Semmy

Quote from: Hypolite on October 22, 2013, 12:31:25 PM
Well, I paid $60 for this game, I can't drop it like the < $5 ones. I'm still hoping that the game will redeem itself at some point, and some parts are fun, like the heists.

you could try and do something weird and thats behave like a normal citizen within the game
obey all rules even the trafic ones
Edmund Burke

GC13

I tend to finish games unless they're pretty bad (or I pull a "so bored, can't concentrate" and stop playing without planning to).

Still, there's something to be said for not throwing good time after bad money.

CustodianV131

Long ago I did tend to try and finish things like movies, books games.

Now though with free time at a premium... why bother with something you don't enjoy. If a movie, book, game ect is not keeping me interested, I drop it. That's not to say its an inferior product all the time, its just not for me.

The ability to step way from things made me a lot happier.

Played some Dungeons of Dredmor thanks to Semmy's avatar :)
Watched quite a few LP's of Rimworld :P
Gamers are young at heart and creative thinkers. Shall we play a game?

Hypolite

Quote from: Semmy on October 22, 2013, 12:32:09 PMyou could try and do something weird and thats behave like a normal citizen within the game
obey all rules even the trafic ones
Already did that. I towed a car on a crossing while the train was approaching, I saved it, and the guy thanked me. I also brought back 4 wallets, a bicycle and a motorbike to their respective owners. Finally, I had to use a bulldozer to save a construction worker from his truck about to blow up.

And like I said, the heists are fun. The rest doesn't make any sense, but not in a good way like Saints Row does.

Semmy

if all else fails.

I can still advice factorio.
It's worth its buck imho
Edmund Burke

Gazz